Good morning stampers! To kick off the start of the week, we want to share projects using the Playing Cards Stamp Set!
There's so many possibilities for this stamp set! While they may just seem like plain old playing cards, here's some ideas on how to use them:
* Use the King & Queen to create a wedding card (or similar) for a couple
* The Queen can be used for Mothers Day cards, or for any lovely lady who is (or deserves to be) the queen in your life!
* Use the Ace for people who are... ace!
* Use all four for to create projects for those who love poker games or any card game!
* They would look fabulous stamped over brown paper or butchers paper to create wrapping paper, similar to Sarah's wrapping paper here, but with the playing cards instead!
* They are also perfect size for artist trading cards!
Ok, so there's some basic ideas... now onto the projects we have to share today:
Godelieve has created a set of Artist Trading Cards with the King and Queen, using a crayon resist technique. (see a video of that technique here.) She's also used the Alphabet Medley Stamp Set and the little scroll from Venetian Vol 1 Stamp Set.
Jill has created a book cover out of Polymer Clay:
Just stunning! See more details about it here.
Michelle created a fab card for someone who is Ace!
Such a great idea, especially for teenagers! Who wouldn't love to be told that they're ace!
And lastly, here's a card I created a while ago using all four cards, perfect for the blokes or ladies who love a bit of a game or two!
So there's just a few examples of how the Playing Card Stamp Set can be used! Hope it's sparked some inspiration for you!!
Have a great day!
Playing Cards stamp set ideas