Retail stores must operate a commercial retail storefront in the name of your business for the purpose of reselling craft products to the general public at retail pricing. The main focus of the premises must be art, craft or related products.
Online stores must operate an established website in the name of your business for the purpose of reselling craft products to the general public at retail pricing. Your website must have an active shopping cart and secure online payment facility. As we have many specialised online retailers already, we may not automatically approve your application. We do not supply Ebay, Etsy, Facebook, buying groups or any other third party ecommerce websites.
1. You must purchase our products for the purpose of resale at retail pricing.
2. A copy of your Business Name Registration Certificate must be supplied if requested.
3. A copy of your ABN Certificate & GST registration must be supplied if requested (Australian applications only).
4. You may be required to supply further information (such as photos or advertising material) to support your application if requested.
5. All orders are pre-paid with a minimum opening order of $250 (AUD). No minimums after first order.
6. Payments can be made by Bank Transfer, Visa or MasterCard.
7. Orders are shipped by DHL, TNT or Australia Post. Postage is calculated after orders are picked.
8. All information including wholesale pricing is to remain confidential and not to be shared with other retailers or end users.
9. Please note your wholesale account may be cancelled if inactive for over 12 months.
10. We reserve the right to amend our Terms of Trade and to change our prices at any time. We reserve the right to choose who we sell our product to in relation to online stores and locations of retail stores.
To apply for wholesale access click here. Please allow 2-3 business days for your application to be processed. You may be requested to supply further information to support your application.