Hi stampers! Today we are sharing projects using the Woodgrain Texture Stamp!
First card by Rachel Greig shows how great it looks with the Wilderness Collection!
1. Stamp the Woodgrain Texture Stamp onto white cardstock using Sepia Archival Ink Pad. Trim closely to the image and distress the edges with a paper distresser. Sponge Sepia ink around the edges.
2. Adhere stamped image to kraft cardstock. Distress the edges and sponge with ink. Attach a paper clip to the right side. Adhere two small images from the Wilderness Montage sheet using foam adhesive. Adhere a metal arrow (Tim Holtz idea-ology) using glossy accents.
3. Stamp 'adventure' from the Wilderness Vol 2 Rubber Stamp set onto kraft cardstock using Sepia Archival Ink and trim to create a little banner. Sponge around the edges with the same ink pad and adhere to the Woodgrain background using 3D foam adhesive.
4. Tear a piece of corrugated card slightly larger than the stamped panel. Rub Sepia ink on the top grooves and around the edges. Adhere the stamped Woodgrain panel to the corrugated card using glossy accents to firmly keep it in place. Wrap twine around the bottom and tie in a knot at the front.
5. Adhere to a folded brown card to complete!
Godelieve Tijskens has created a music card with the Woodgrain Texture Stamp and Rock Star Rubber Stamp Set!
1. On smooth watercolor paper, stamp the Woodgrain Texture stamp using Watering Can Archival Ink.
2. Stamp the guitar from the Rockstar Stamp Set in Jet Black Archival Ink below the Woodgrain Texture.
3. Use the Jet Black ink also to stamp the words and star.
4. Watercolor the guitar with Distress Ink Festive Berries, using an acrylic block as a palette.
5. Ink the edges of the watercolor paper, and adhere to a gray folded card.
Belinda Spencer has created three different themed cards using the Woodgrain Texture Stamp, which shows how versatile this stamp is!
1. Stamp the Woodgrain Texture Stamp using Potting Soil Ranger Archival Ink onto smooth white cardstock. Distress the edges of this piece and ink with Festive Berries Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
2. Cut another piece of smooth white cardstock slightly larger than the first. Using Red Geranium Ranger Archival Ink, apply the Christmas text stamp from the Christmas Reindeer Rubber Stamp Set repeatedly over the cardstock until it is all covered. Distress the edges of this piece and ink with the Festive Berries ink.
3. Layer the woodgrain piece on top of the text piece and stick down onto a kraft cardstock base.
4. Apply Distress Inks to the Pine Leaf Eclectic Stamp. Spritz with a little water and stamp onto white cardstock. Allow to dry and then fussy cut.
5. Add a coil of wire thread or string to the card and then layer the pine leaf over the top.
6. Apply the new Christmas Post Collage Stamp onto white cardstock using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Cut out the 'Peace Love Joy Christmas' Circle from Christmas Reindeer Rubber Stamp Set and add to the centre of the wire coil using 3D foam.
7. Stamp the 'Joy' word from the Merry Christmas Rubber Stamp Set onto white cardstock using the Red Geranium ink. Fussy cut and add to the card front on top of the pine leaf.
8. Apply the Brushed Stars Background Stamp onto some scrap white cardstock using the Red Geranium ink. Cut out three of the stars and add to the card using 3D foam.
Here are a couple more cards I have created with the Woodgrain Texture Stamp to show how versatile this stamp is.
Darkroom Door Woodgrain Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Rockstar Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Wilderness Vol 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Merry Christmas Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Christmas Reindeer Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Brushed Stars Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Christmas Post Collage Stamp
Darkroom Door Pine Leaf Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Wilderness Montage
Archival inkpads: Watering Can, Jet Black, Sepia, Potting Soil, Red Geranium
Distress Inkpad: Festive Berries, Gathered Twigs, Iced Spruce, Pine Needles
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Arrows
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
If you're on Facebook, please join our Darkroom Door Inspiration Group to see more ideas from other talented stampers using Darkroom Door stamps!