1. I chose a black Ranger Tag #12 as a cover for my book. I made two folds to create the spine.
2. I used blue and yellow Dylusions Ink Spray on both sides of the watercolour paper. I love how they mix into nice vibrant greens. Left it to dry completely. Then I added texture, using several Texture stamps, the Coffee Stain Eclectic Stamp and Distress ink pads.
3. I've cut the paper into pages, a bit smaller than the tag, and folded them in half.
4. The quotes are stamped with Archival ink. I arranged them on the pages. Some of them are cut out or cut into strips.
5. I attached the pages to the cover using a pamphlet stitch. The letters on the front cover are die cuts.
6. Ribbon was used to close the booklet.
Darkroom Door Checkered Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Dots Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Scratches Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Floral Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Criss Cross Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Harlequin Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Damask Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Try Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Imperfection Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Dance Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Wild Things Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Friends Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Happy Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Experiment Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Memory Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Coffee Stain Eclectic Stamp
Ranger Tags #12 Black
Dylusions Ink Spray: Calypso Teal, Pure Sunshine
Distress Inkpads: Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade
Archival Inkpad: Library Green
Memory Box alphabet die
Thanks for visiting Darkroom Door Blog today!
Wise Words Booklet