1. Colour the Echinacea image stamp from the Carved Flowers set using Distress Markers (Antique Linen, Old Paper and Aged Mahogany).
2. Spritz lightly with water, then stamp onto white cardstock.
3. Stamp the matching image from the Fine Flowers set over the top using Archival Tree Branch ink.
4. Mount onto brown cardstock, then wrap some twine around it.
5. Mount onto a kraft card. Stamp the sentiment from the Happy Birthday set using Archival Coffee ink, cut into a tag shape, then adhere to card.
1. Stamp the daisy image using Archival Jet Black ink, then emboss using clear embossing powder.
2. Spray the image lightly with water, then sprinkle with Ken Oliver's Color Burst in Burnt Orange.
3. Spread the colour around within the images using a water brush.
4. Mount this piece onto brown cardstock, then wrap some twine around it.
5. Mount this onto a cream card that has had the Scratches Background stamped onto it using Archival Coffee ink. Stamp the sentiment from the Happy Birthday set using Archival Coffee ink, trim and adhere to card.
1. Ink up the poppy image from the Carved Flowers set using Distress inks (Dried Marigold and Abandoned Coral). Stamp onto white cardstock.
2. Stamp the matching image from the Fine Flowers set using Archival ink Coffee. Use the same ink to stamp the sentiment from the Brushed Sentiments set.
3. Mount this onto glittered gold cardstock, then onto a white card.
4. Apply gold Stickles to the flower centre.
Connie Mercer has created a series of cards using chalks as the colouring medium:
Instructions for all cards:
Stamp the flowers on white cardtstock using black or brown ink. Color in the flowers using chalks. Spray with Fixatif (so chalk won't smear). Mat on coordinating cardtstock and then add to card front. Speckle with black ink or a similar product. Stamp sentiment (Whimsical Words Stamp Set) on coordinating cardstock and cut it out. Add to card front. Add sparkle mist to flowers.This is a great design to make a set of cards for gift giving.
Darkroom Door Fine Flowers Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Whimsical Words Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp Set
Ranger Archival ink
Distress Markers: Antique Linen, Old Paper and Aged Mahogany
Ken Oliver's Color Burst
Pen: Wink of Stella
Thanks for stopping by today!