Hi! Belinda here today to share with you a card I created using the fabulous Typewriter Collage Stamp with lots of distressed and torn layers of book paper in keeping with the 'type' theme.
1. Swipe some gesso over a piece of book paper using a make-up wedge. Allow to dry completely.
2. Apply the Tyoewriter Collage Stamp onto the book paper using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink.
3. Tear around the image and ink the edges with Antique Linen Tim Holtz Dustress Ink. Crinkle the paper up a bit.
4. Layer the stamped piece onto to more pieces of gessoed book paper torn to size. Ink all pieces and crinkle slightly. Stick down onto the black cardstock base.
5. Stamp some leaves from the Leaves Rubber Stamp Set onto some scraps of book paper. Scrunch up a little and then staple together with a piece of Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon on top. Add a sentiment cut from a Wordstrip.
6. Place the Tim Holtz Schoolhouse Layering Stencil over parts of the card and apply some Ranger Claudine Hellmuth Studio Black Gesso using a make-up wedge.
7. Attach the leaf cluster to the bottom left hand side of the card.
8. Cut out an image from the Friends & Lovers Photobooth sheet. Sand around the edges and ink with Antique Linen Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Distress the edges and apply the Antique Linen ink again. Add to the top right hand side of the card. Staple on a couple of pieces of Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon and attach a Tim Holtz Hinge Clip.
9. Cut out a sentiment using random letters from various Wordstrips. Add a Tim Holtz Stencil Type letter and tie some twine onto the hinge clip.
Darkroom Door Typewriter Collage Stamp
Darkroom Door Leaves Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Friends & Lovers Photobooth
Darkroom Door Venetian Wordstrips
Darkroom Door Prague Vol 2 Wordstrips
Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black, Tree Branch
Ranger Black Gesso
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Antique Linen, Black Soot
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil Schoolhouse
Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Filmstrip Ribbon, Stencil Type, Hinge Clips
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and checking out my card today. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the Creative Team.