Hi, it's Liesbeth here today! As a coffee addict I immediately fell in love with this wonderful Coffee Time Rubber Stamp Set as soon as I saw it for the first time! I made these two cards with a bleach technique:
- Swipe some of your Distress ink pads directly across the craft sheet, I used Twisted Citron, Barn Door, Tea Dye and Pine Needles. Don't overlap. Spray some water and press a piece of white cardstock onto the wet ink. Let dry.
- Drop some water onto the card by spraying in your hand and clapping your hands. Wipe off the water drops, nice spatters appear.
- Stamp the cup onto the card (and on a piece of masking paper) with StazOn Jet Black and mask it.
- Stamp the several coffee beans with Jet Black and the circles and text with StazOn Spiced Chai as shown.
- Sponge some shadow behind the cup by using a blending tool and Distress ink Black Soot at the edges of the masked cup. Sponge the edges of the card with black ink as well.
- Remove the mask and bleach the cup and some of the beans with a synthetic brush and some bleach.
- Finish the card with two colours of cardstock.
This card is made the same way as the first, except the background:
- Spray a piece of white cardstock with water until it's very wet. Spray 3 colour of Dylusions spray, the water makes them blend beautifully. I used Squeezed Orange, Funky Fuchsia and Crushed Grape.
- Continue the same way as the first card, using StazOn Canache in stead of Jet Black.
- Outline the letters of the sentiment with a fine black marker.
Darkroom Door Coffee Time Rubber Stamp Set
Distress ink: Twisted Citron; Barn Door; Tea Dye; Pine Needles; Black Soot
Dylusions spray: Squeezed Orange; Funky Fuchsia; Crushed Grape
Mini mister with water
Ink Blending tool
StazOn ink: Jet Black; Spiced Chai, Ganache
White, red, green, orange and purple cardstock
Black marker (fine)
Hope you like this cards and give it a try...and now, it's time for . . . coffee !