Hi there! It's Rachel here today with a page out of my art journal using lots of Darkroom Door stamps! I use both the small and large Dylusions Journals for my art. This page was in one of the large journals.
1. Apply Ranger Texture Paste through a flower stencil onto a blank page in the journal. Allow to dry.
2. Sponge Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade and Festive Berries Distress Inks over the entire page. Using the same flower stencil, sponge Festive Berries Distress Ink through the stencil to create another 'layer' in the background.
3. Sponge Peeled Paint Distress Ink through the Dina Wakley 'Tracks' stencil over random areas on the page.
4. Stamp French Script Texture Stamp and Fallen Leaves Background Stamp in random areas over the page using second generation inking (by stamping first onto a scrap piece of paper, then onto the art journal page to create a lighter shade of ink).
5. Stamp Carved Leaves Vol 2 Rubber Stamps along the top and bottom edges of the page using Archival Jet Black ink pad. Stamp the bird stack from Carved Birds Vol 1 Rubber Stamps using the same ink.
6. Paint a little square in the centre of the page using Dina Wakley Media White Acrylic Paint. Allow to dry. Stamp quote from Gum Trees Rubber Stamp set using Archival Jet Black ink pad.
Darkroom Door Carved Leaves Vol 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Carved Birds Vol 1 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Gum Trees Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Fallen Leaves Background Stamp
Darkroom Door French Script Texture Stamp
Dina Wakley Media White Acrylic Paint
Dina Wakley Media Stencil: Tracks
Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries, Peeled Paint
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Ranger Texture Paste
Thanks for stopping by today!