Hi, it’s Anneke De Clerck here today to share some projects featuring the brand new Grid and Circles Texture Stamps. I love working with the Darkroom Door Texture Stamps. These are the perfect stamps to add layers and interest to an art journal page or card. I’m very happy to see the collection of Darkroom Door Texture Stamps steadily growing!
1. Apply shades of grey and white paint to a card panel using a plastic card.
2. Stamp randomly with the Circles Texture Stamp using pink paint.
3. Stamp randomly with the Grid Texture Stamp using black ink. My favourite way to use a Texture Stamp is holding the stamp in my hands, bending it and printing small parts of the stamp at one time.
4. Stamp the daisy straight to the card with black ink. Use the MISTI or a similar stamping platform in order to make a crisp print on the painted background.
5. Stamp dots and circles with small stamps from the Grunge Marks set using pink, cheddar and white paint.
6. Stamp black stripes by using a stamp from the Grunge Marks set and black ink. Use the same ink to stamp the sentiment.
7. Finish the card off by adding small dots using a paint marker.
1. Die cut a tag out of Ranger Watercolor Paper using the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Tag & Bookplates die.
2. Apply small amounts of diluted grey, pink and cheddar paint randomly, spray water on top with a mini mister and let the paint drip. Make sure to leave some white space.
3. Stamp a flower from the Carved Flowers set straight on the tag using black ink. Use the MISTI or a similar stamping platform in order to make a crisp print on the textured paper.
4. Stamp randomly with the Circles Texture Stamp using Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick.
4. Attach blank paper tape to an acrylic block or other non sticky surface and overstamp with the Grid Texture Stamp using cheddar paint. Adhere torn strips of that tape to the tag after drying.
5. Stamp the sentiment using black ink. Add a piece of ribbon as a tag topper.
1. Cut a panel out of Ranger Watercolor Paper. Distress the edges with a paper distresser. Stamp the Grid Texture Stamp on top using Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin.
2. Stamp a flower from the Whimsical Words set on top of the print using black ink. Stamp the word ‘hello’ at the bottom of the card using the same ink.
3. Stamp the flower again on a scrap of watercolour paper using the MISTI. Leave both card and stamp in place while painting the petals and leaves. Overstamp the print after drying. With the help of the MISTI you can easily paint with an opaque paint without loosing any detail of the stamp. On the right you see an overstamped print.
4. Stamp and paint the heart the same way
5. Assemble the card as shown, use a foam dot to attach the flower.
6. Make a tab by folding a piece of painted ribbon.
Darkroom Door Grid Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Circles Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamp
Darkroom Door Brushed Daisies Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door Grunge Marks Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door Carved Flowers Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door Whimsical Words Rubber Stamps
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Distress Oxides: Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin
Talens Amsterdam Acrylics: Titanium White, Persian Rose
Golden Neutral Gray N6, N7,N8
Dina Wakley Media Paint: Cheddar
Panduro Acrylic Marker: Azo Pink
Ranger: Watercolor Paper
Dina Wakley: blank paper tape
Thanks for stopping by!