Hi! Belinda here today to share a couple of tags I created using the new Seaside Inchies Rubber Stamp Set combined with even more new stamps.
1. Apply the Torn Text Background Stamp onto a white tag using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Dry with a heat gun and then add some splashes of colour using Ranger Dylusions Ink Sprays. Tip the tag upside down and allow the drips of colour to run. Allow to dry.
2. Add some colour around the outer edges of the tag using Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
3. Apply Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks onto some Ranger Inkssentials Gloss Paper. Blend with the Alcohol Ink Blending Solution.
4. Apply the Seaside Inchies stamp as well as the sentiment using Alphabet Medley onto the coloured gloss paper. Dry off with a heat gun and cut out. Use a white paint pen such as a Posca Pen to highlight the bubbles on the inchie.
5. Use Leaf Green and Aquamarine Ranger Archival Inks to stamp some leaves from the Carved Leaves Vol 1 Stamp Set onto gloss paper. Dry with a heat gun and fussy cut.
6. Apply some splatters to the tag using Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink. Heat set with white embossing powder.
7. Glue the fussy cut leaves onto the tag. Add some tattered muslin on top. Add a torn piece of white cardstock on top of that and then top with the inchie.
8. Mount the individual letters of the sentiment onto white cardstock. Cut out and add to the tag using 3D foam.
*Note: For tag 2 I have stamped the Torn Text Background Stamp onto some white tissue paper, scrunched up a little and then Mod Podged onto the tag. Once dry, I added some colour on top using the Dylusions Ink Sprays.
Darkroom Door Seaside Inchies Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Seashells Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Carved Leaves Vol. 1 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Paint Splats Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Torn Text Background Stamp
RANGER Archival Ink: Jet Black, Leaf Green, Aquamarine
RANGER Size 8 Manilla Tags
RANGER Gloss Paper
RANGER Dylusions Ink Sprays: Fresh Lime, Polished Jade
TIM HOLTZ Distress Ink: Crushed Olive, Broken China
TIM HOLTZ Distress Embossing Ink
TIM HOLTZ Adirondack Alcohol Inks: Citrus, Pool, Stream
TIM HOLTZ Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution
Thankyou so much for stopping by the blog and checking out my tags today.
Seaside Inchies Tags