Hi! Belinda here today with a pocket page spread I created to show how perfectly the Quote Stamps can be adapted to Project Life style layouts.
1. Cut a piece of smooth white cardstock to size to fit in the pocket. Round the corners with a corner punch.
2. Apply various Distress Inks to the cardstock piece with a blending tool. Allow the colours to blend into each other. Spritz with water to blend the colours even more. Dry with a heat gun.
3. Apply a thin layer of white gesso over the top to tone down the colours a little. Allow to dry.
4. Apply some splats from the Paint Splats Stamp Set over the top using bright, co-ordinating colours.
5. Add the Happy Quote Stamp over the top using Jet Black Archival Ink. Dry with a heat gun.
6. Add a doodled border with a black journaling pen and flick over some neon mist.
add some embellishments to the top and bottom of the card.
Here is another larger pocket in my spread which incorporates the Try Quote Stamp. I created this one by first clear embossing the quote onto smooth white cardstock and then blending Distress Inks over the top. I spritzed this one with water and flicked larger droplets over it too before adding a gold mist over the top.
Darkroom Door Try Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Happy Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Hello Baby Vol 1 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Paint Splats Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Everyday Life Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Brush Strokes Rubber Stamp Set
TIM HOLTZ Distress Ink
RANGER Mister Bottle
RANGER Archival Ink Jet Black
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and checking out my pocket page spread. I hope you agree that these fabulous quote stamps are just perfect for this style of scrapbooking.
Quote Stamp Pocket Pages