Hi there stampers! We are so excited to be sharing our newest release of Collage Stamps with you this week! If you haven't yet seen the new stamps, jump over here to check them out!
Today we have Anneke De Clerck and Godelieve Tijskens on our blog today sharing some beautiful projects with the new Pretty Poppies Collage Stamp!
Here are two cards by Anneke:
1. Collage book text, ledger paper, patterned tissue paper to a card panel using gel medium.
2. Brush a thin layer of gesso on top.
3. Apply small amounts of green, light blue and white paint with a plastic card.
4. Stamp the collage stamp and the text with Archival Ink Jet Black.
5. Stamp the collage stamp twice on stamping paper and cut out the largest poppy from each print. Curl the petals slightly with a pencil, this adds dimension to the flowers. Attach the left poppy with regular glue and the right one with foam tape.
6. Colour the centres of the poppies with Distress Ink Twisted Citron and a water brush.
7. Make cross-stitches with embroidery floss.
8. Add orange paint dots randomly with a needle tip applicator.
9. Adhere the panel to a white square card.
This next card shows how it looks embossed in white:
1. Stamp the Pretty Poppies with Versamark Ink on smooth (hot pressed) watercolour paper. Heat emboss the print with Opaque Bright White embossing powder.
2. Colour the flowers and background with Distress Ink using a water brush.
3. Distress the edges of the panel with a paper distresser and draw lines around the panel with a metallic gel pen (gold).
4. Attach a strip of self-adhesive foil (gold) to a white card base.
5. Adhere the panel to the card with foam tape.
Godelieve has created two beautiful cards with a watercolouring technique to achieve two different looks:
1. The Pretty Poppies Collage Stamp was stamped with Archival Plum Ink pad.
2. The image was watercolored with Distress inks Cracked Pistachio and Victorian Velvet
3. To create a resist I used a white crayon on the centre of the flowers and on the script.
4. The sentiment is from the Simply Circles stamp set, stamped with Archival ink and punched out using a 1" circle punch.
1. The Pretty Poppies stamp was stamped with Archival Ink Jet Black
2. The image was watercolored with Distress Inks Peacock Feathers, Festive Berries and Black Soot.
3. A Distress Marker (Mowed Lawn) was used to color the stem and centre.
4. Before the panel was adhered to the white card, the front of the card was covered with the Pretty Poppies stamp using Distress Ink Peacock Feathers.
Darkroom Door Pretty Poppies Collage Stamp
Darkroom Door Correspondence Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Simply Circles Rubber Stamp Set
Archival Ink Pad: Plum, Jet Black
Royal Talens Amsterdam Acrylics: Titanium White
Dina Wakley Media Paint: Tangerine, Sky, Lime
Golden Fluid Acrylics: Permanent Green Light
Distress Ink: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry, Milled Lavender, Cracked Pistachio, Victorian Velvet, Peacock Feathers, Festive Berries, Black Soot
Distress Marker: Mowed Lawn
1" Circle Punch
WOW embossing powder: Opaque Bright White
Thank you for visiting the blog today! Wishing you all a creative weekend!