Hello! Today we are sharing cards and tags created with the Photographie Collage Stamp.
First card was created by Rachel Greig:
1. Stamp Photographie Collage Stamp onto gloss cardstock using Archival Jet Black ink pad. Sponge over the top using Shabby Shutters and Stormy Sky Distress Inks.
2. Stamp 'Look right here' and 'Click' from the Photography Rubber Stamp Set onto kraft cardstock with Archival Jet Black ink pad. Trim and ink around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
3. Trim black cardstock to fit onto the front of an brown folded card. Adhere a torn strip of corrugated cardstock down the left side. Attach a filmstrip along the corrugated strip using a stapler. Adhere black panel to the front of a folded brown card.
4. Adhere the stamped Photographie image to the card, tucking it under the filmstrip.
5. Adhere the stamped words to finish the card.
Liesbeth has created a card and a tag with a vintage style:
1. Stamp the Photographie Collage Stamp onto a piece of white paper with black ink, cut out and colour some areas with Vintage photo ink and some water using a fine brush. Sponge the edges with Vintage photo as well.
2. Glue it onto a black piece of cardstock, just a little bigger. Take a bigger piece of white paper and stamp the 'Light Value' stamp from the Photography Rubber Stamp Set several times at the edges with Memories ink Sand and Distress ink Vintage photo.
3. Sponge the edges using Vintage photo and black ink adhere the stamped image as shown. Mat onto a black card.
1. Stamp the Photographie Collage Stamp onto a white piece of paper using Memories ink Cup O' Joe, cut out and sponge the edges with Distress ink Vintage photo and a bit of black ink.
2. Stamp it again on another scrap of white paper, with black ink this time and cut out the word Photographie and the camera. Sponge the word and camera using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
3. Glue them onto the brown stamped image. Take a 8" inch tag, stamp the filmstrip from the Photography Rubber Stamp set at the edges and stamp the 'Light Value' stamp (from the same set) on the tag using Memories ink Sand.
4. Sponge the edges of the tag with Vintage Photo and stamp the sentiment from Box Brownies Rubber Stamp set as shown, using black ink. Stick the image onto the tag and add a piece of thin rope.
Belinda Spencer has created a really grungy vintage style of card with lots of distressing and layering.
1. Stamp the Scratches Background Stamp onto smooth white cardstock, cut to size, using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Rub in some Brushed Corduroy Tim Holtz Distress Ink using an ink blending tool. Distress the edges and ink again with the Brushed Corduroy ink. Stick down on a black cardstock base.
2. Using the Jet Black ink, stamp the Photographie Collage Stamp three times onto smooth white cardstock. Also stamp the Film Frame Stamp once. Cut out all four pieces and apply the Brushed Corduroy ink using the ink blending tool. Distress the edges of the three Photographie images. Cut the Film Frame in half and layer all of the pieces together. Stick down on the card front.
3. Stamp the film frame and sentiments from the Photography Rubber Stamp Set onto scrap white cardstock using the Jet Black ink. Also stamp ‘happy birthday’ from the Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp Set. Ink all pieces using the Brushed Corduroy ink. Ink the edges with Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Add to the card front.
Darkroom Door Photographie Collage Stamp
Darkroom Door Photography Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Box Brownies Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Film Frame Stamp
Darkroom Door Scratches Background Stamp
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters, Stormy Sky
Size 10 Tags
StazOn ink: Jet black
Memories ink (Hero arts shadow ink), Cup O'Joe; Sand
Ink Blending tool
Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon
Thankyou so much for stopping by the blog and checking out our projects today. I hope it has inspired you to get grungy and inky too!
Photographie Collage Stamp Ideas