Hi there stampers! It's time to get your party hats on and enjoy these fun projects using the Party Time Rubber Stamp Set!
Teresa Abajo has created 4 cards using the different stamps in the set:
Stamp the party hat image in the centre of a piece of white cardstock using black ink. Mask this image off, and stamp the sentiment in Archival Aquamarine repeatedly to cover the entire piece of cardstock.
Sponge the piece with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Remove the mask and colour the dots on the hat with Fossilized Amber Distress Marker. Sponge Scattered Straw over the rest of the hat. Apply Orange Peel Stickles over the trim on the hat. Stamp the long streamers around the top of the piece, then mount onto black cardstock, then onto a white card.
Spread a couple of tiny drops of Dylusions sprays into a circle/oval shape on a craft mat. Press cardstock onto the circle to pick it up off the craft mat. Repeat with other colours if desired. Stamp the balloon in black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Stamp the sentiment on the opposite side of the circle. Mount onto black cardstock, then onto a white card.
Stamp the streamers in green ink across the top of a piece of white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment in black ink onto a scrap of white card, mount with black then adhere to card front. Apply adhesive pearls that have been coloured with Copic markers onto the streamers. Mount with black cardstock, then onto a white card.
Using Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers, apply colour directly to stamp, huff with some breath onto the stamp to remoisten the ink and stamp onto a piece of white card. Apply the same purple colour to the sentiment stamp, huff and stamp onto white card. Trim and mount with black cardstock, then adhere to card front with foam tape. Doodle a border around the card front and the sentiment, then mount onto black cardstock then onto a white card.
Joy Taylor has used a resist technique for her card:
1. Stamp the larger balloon with Versamark Ink in the centre of a trimmed piece of white card stock.
2. Emboss with White Embossing Powder and heat set.
3. Take out ink colours that will blend well, in this case I used some dye inks.
4. Splatter some water over the top to have the ink react just a little.
5. Work on the sentiment, which I wanted the balloon to be the highlight, so I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Party Time set with Versamark Ink onto some Vellum with White Embossing Powder and heat embossed.
6. Wrap the sentiment banner around the card front and secure.
7. Add clear sequins to give the card just a little something else more festive.
Belinda Spencer has some fun watercolour cards to share:
1. Apply colour to the balloon stamp using Faber-Castell Stamper’s Big Brush Pens. Spritz with a little water and apply to smooth white cardstock. Repeat until you have three different coloured balloons. Fussy cut each balloon.
2. Stamp the Splatter Background Stamp onto a piece of white cardstock using Aquamarine Ranger Archival Ink. Apply a light coat of gesso over the top. Distress the edges and stick down on a kraft cardstock base.
3. Layer the balloons onto the card front using 3D foam to create dimension.
4. Stamp the sentiment onto some scrap white cardstock using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Cut out and add to the card along with some silver sequin stars.
Anneke De Clerck has created lots of bright and cheery cards - perfect for a party theme!
1. Stamp the word 'Party Time' as shown with Archival Ink Jet Black.
2. Create a background by sticking washi tape on a 10 x 10 (4 x 4") card panel. As washi tape is transparent, the text shows through.
3. Stamp the big balloon on white paper with fuchsia and orange paint, load the stamp by using your fingers. Cut out and adhere to the panel with 3D tape.
1. Brayer several colors of pink and beige paint on a gelli plate, 'stamp' the balloon randomly into the wet paint and make a monoprint. Cut a square panel out of that print to use as a background.
2. Stamp 3 balloons on scraps of paper with paint: one with fuchsia paint and two with a mixture of green and purple paint.
3. Cut out and add accents with a black fineliner. Decorate each balloon with light green waxed cord and adhere to the card as shown.
4. Stamp the text at the bottom with Archival Ink Jet Black.
1. Stamp the Crackle Background Stamp on a blue/green monoprint from your stash with Versamark. Heat emboss with WOW embossing powder 'Opaque Bright White'.
2. Load the balloon stamp with fuchsia and orange paint using your fingers. Make a fist and second print on a white paper scrap.
3. Cut out and adhere to the background, use 3D tape for the upper balloon. Stamp the text with Distress Ink Twisted Citron on white paper, cut out and put in place.
1. Stamp a row of balloons, use different colors of paint. Add black and white accents with fineliners.
2. Stamp the text with Archival Ink Jet Black. Draw a black line with a fineliner.
3. Attach the stamped panel to a 10 x 20 (4 x 8") card with 3D tape.
1. Dry brush gesso on a corrugated cardboard panel. Stamp the words 'Party Time' at the bottom of the photo in black. Stamp the festive garlands in the right upper corner with pink paint.
2. Glue the photo on the cardboard. Stamp the large balloon with pink paint. Cut out, poke a hole in the balloon and adhere a piece of cord.
3. Put the balloon in place with 3D tape, use a mini staple to attach the cord.
And lastly, an warm card by Rachel Greig using a custom ink pad:
1. Create a custom ink pad using Cut N Dry Felt and various re-inkers. Stamp the streamers along the top of cream cardstock using this ink pad. It gives the streamers a multi coloured look!
2. Stamp the large balloon in red and yellow inks onto the cream cardstock. Stamp another red balloon on another piece of cream card and trim around the balloon and mount over the first red balloon with 3D foam adhesive to make it pop from the page. Mount cream card onto yellow cardstock.
3. Stamp Party Time sentiment in red onto cream card and mount onto yellow card.
4. Wrap red striped ribbon around the bottom of the balloons. Adhere the sentiment over the top. Adhere stamped panel to a folded red card.
Darkroom Door Party Time Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Splatter Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Crackle Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Sweet Treats Photochips
Ranger Archival Ink: Aquamarine, Jet Black, Watering Can
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw
Distress Marker: Fossilized Amber
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Cut N Dry Felt
White Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Golden Acrylics: Fluorescent Magenta & Fluorescent Orange
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Thanks for joining the party today!
Party Time Rubber Stamp Set Ideas!