28 July 2010
First up, here's the Old Truck Photo Stamp:
Here's a card created by Michelle:
Father's Day is just around the corner (first weekend in September here in Australia), and this stamp would be great for all the Dad's out there!
Godelieve has created a couple of beauties too... check this one out:
- I stamped the Old Truck Photo Stamp with Archival #Jet Black ink and colored it with pencils
- I used a Versamark marker on parts of the truck, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
- Edges are distressed with the Tonic paper distresser.
- From the All Occasions set I used "Bon Voyage"
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and some string are used to finish off the card.
Here's another little beauty from Godelieve:
- I stamped the Old Truck Photo Stamp 3 times with Memories #Midnight Blue on smooth watercolor paper. I used two of these to cut out.
- I added color with Distress Ink #Vintage Photo using the ink blending tool.
- I attached the cut out parts with 3D foamtape.
- I colored a piece of watercolor paper with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and embossed it in the Cuttlebug using Tim Holtz embossing folder #Collage.
- I glued the stamped piece onto the embossed layer and finished off with mini staples from Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- After attaching it to a blue card I added a stamped sentiment from the Vintage Automobiles set.
One thing many people praise Darkroom Door for are the quotes included in our stamp sets. (thank you!) I love good quotes, and it's so great to hear that you like them just as much as we do. And while we do include the quotes in a 'set', as you can see, they can be used outside of the set with our Photo Stamps and many of the other stamps in other sets. Mix and match as you please!!
And how fabulous is the layering that Godelieve has done with the truck! It looks fantastic!
Thanks Michelle and Godelieve for creating great projects with the Old Truck. Inspiring work as always :)
Now for all our blog readers.... I know you'll want to get your inky hands on these juicy stamps... so leave a comment here and tell us what you'd do with the Old Truck stamp! We'll draw a winner from today's post! (if you already own the stamp - comment anyway - if you win, give it to a friend!)
I'll be back tomorrow with more Old Truck projects, you won't want to miss it!Old Truck Photo Stamp Projects - Part 1