Hi there! It's Rachel Greig here with you today sharing a tag using the new Mini Mason Jar Eclectic Stamp! This is such a cute stamp, as it's a smaller version of the popular Mason Jar Frame Stamp, which means you could also use them together to create a collection of jars in your projects.
The Mini Mason Jar is a great size to use on tags:
1. First I created the background on the tag using Distress Oxide inks by swiping them onto a non-stick craft sheet and spritzing with water, then running the tag through the ink. Repeat until you have the tag covered in a delicious layer of colour! Allow to dry. Do the same on a smaller piece of card for the quote.
2. Adhere a green die cut piece to the bottom of the tag.
2. Stamp the Mini Mason Jar and two flowers from the Fine Flowers Vol 2 stamp set onto smooth watercolour paper using Archival Jet Black ink and trim around each image. Colour the flowers with Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide inks by picking up some of the ink from the craft sheet and colouring with an aquas brush. Do the same with Broken China ink to create water in the jar.
3. Wrap some thin twine or embroidery floss around the top of the jar and tie at the front. Adhere the jar to the tag with foam adhesive.
4. Cut the stems of the flowers and adhere the bottoms to the jar and the tops underneath the top of the jar so it looks like they are sticking out from the top. Adhere to tag with foam adhesive.
5. Stamp a quote from the Viva la Flora Vol 2 stamp set onto the small background piece of card using Archival Jet Black ink. Use a paper distresser to distress all sides before adhering to the tag.
6. Colour some crinkle ribbon using Worn Lipstick Distress Stain and allow to dry before tying to the tag to complete!
Darkroom Door Mini Mason Jar Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Fine Flowers Vol 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Viva La Flora Vol 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Distress Oxide Ink Pads: Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Broken China
Archival Ink Pad: Jet Black
Distress Stain: Worn Lipstick
Distress Heavyweight Tag
Non-stick craft sheet
Tim Holtz Sizzix Die
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Mini Mason Jar Tag