1. Ink up the Hummingbird stamp with Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Spritz the stamp lightly with water and stamp onto smooth watercolour paper.
2. Swipe the same inks onto a non-stick craft sheet and pick up some of the ink with a wet paint brush. Flick the ink onto the card stock to create coloured droplets.
3. Stamp the sentiment from the Hummingbirds stamp set with Archival Jet Black ink.
4. Stamp the script stamp several times over white card stock using Walnut Stain Distress ink. Repeat without reinking to create lighter shades of stamping.
5. Distress the edges of both stamped pieces with a Tonic Paper Distresser. Wrap embroidery floss around the bottom of the bird image and tie at the front. Adhere panels to a folded Kraft card to complete!
1. Stamp the Hummingbird onto specialty stamping paper using Stormy Sky Distress ink and allow to dry. Over stamp with Archival Jet Black Ink, slightly off the first stamping so you create a shadow for the bird.
2. Stamp the script stamp around the edges of the card stock using Shaded Lilac and Stormy Sky Distress Inks. Sponge around the edges with Stormy Sky Distress Ink.
3. Adhere to black card stock, then onto a folded blue card to complete!
Darkroom Door Hummingbirds Rubber Stamp Set
Distress Inks: Stormy Sky, Shaded Lilac, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Walnut Stain
Archival Inks: Jet Black
Tonic Paper Distresser
Specialty Stamping Paper
Ink Blending Tool
Non-Stick Craft Sheet
Thanks for stopping by!
The term ‘Darkroom Door Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 13, 15 Clare Mace Crescent, BERKELEY VALE, NSW, 2261, AUSTRALIA. Our ABN is 56 651 218 147. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.