Melissa Phillips has created a beautiful card with the Hello Baby Vol 1 Stamp set. Check it out:
- Create card base and edge with acrylic paint.
- Stamp cream paper with Baby Clothes block stamp to form a light background. I used a soft green. Ink edges to distress and adhere to center of card.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper to fit along bottom edge of card and stitch along top and bottom edges.
- Cut tag to fit across front of card, ink to distress and adhere.
- Wrap twill tape around card and tie in a bow on right. Embellish with flowers sprayed with Glimmer Mist.
- Stamp baby buggy on cream cardstock using a light lavender ink. Cut out and adhere to card using dimensional adhesive. Embellish with trim and adhesive pearls.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of cream cardstock using lavender ink, cut to fit upper right corner and adhere or stitch in place to finish.
This is just so beautiful. Baby cards are often kept forever (or at least a long time in with other mementos) so it's worth making one that has the WOW factor! And this card certainly has that!!!
Hello Baby Vol 1 Rubber Stamps
Distress Ink Pad – Antique Linen
Paper from Melissa Frances and Bo Bunny
Prima adhesive gems and flowers
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Tea-stained twill and trim from craft store
Melissa has created a couple of other Baby cards (just as beautiful as this one!) which we'll share over the next couple of days. So be sure to come back and check them out!
Hope you're all having a great weekend :)
Hello Baby Vol 1 Card