Hello Stampers! Today we'd like to celebrate the 3rd birthday of Topflight Stamps, one of our fabulous stockists in USA! To celebrate, we've teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! There's prizes too, so be sure to check out all the details below! If you're on the hop already, you should have arrived here from Autumn Clark's blog. If this is your first stop on the hop, we've linked all the blogs below so you can start from the beginning!
Donna, the owner of Topflight Stamps has become a wonderful friend to us here at Darkroom Door. We are so thrilled Topflight Stamps are celebrating their 3rd birthday and we have some fun cards to share to celebrate! The stamps used on these cards are all available at Topflight Stamps too. Go shopping for Darkroom Door stamps on their website here!
1. Emboss white cardstock with an embossing folder and sponge over the top with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. Mount onto black cardstock and then onto a folded yellow card.
2. Die cut a piece of white cardstock using a large banner die, and repeat with black cardstock using a slightly larger banner die. Sponge around the white banner with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. Adhere white banner to black banner.
3. Stamp the Eat More Cake Quote Stamp onto the white banner using Archival Jet Black ink pad. Adhere banner to card.
4. Tie some yellow ribbon through the hole of the teaspoon charm and adhere to card using foam adhesive.
1. Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Tall Flowers Stamp set down the left side of the cardstock.
2. Mask off the sentiment with Post-It notes, then sponge ink through the Carved Leaves stencil on the right side of the sentiment. I alternated the leaves and ink colours to create a collection of leaves. This stencil is very intricate, so be slow and gentle with your sponging to get the most accurate results.
3. Masking off the sentiment in the opposite way, so you only see a little strip of white card stock on the left. Sponge a small strip of colour down the left side of the sentiment using Poppy ink pad.
4. Adhere the finished panel onto black cardstock and wraps twine around the left side before adhering to a folded Kraft card base.
1. Stamp the Honeycomb Background Stamp onto white cardstock with Buttercup Archival Ink.
2. Spray Pure Sunshine Shimmer Spray over the top.
3. Stamp a sentiment and two bees from the Buzzing Bees Stamp Set. Punch the sentiment out with a circle punch. Trim around the bees with scissors. Sponge Buttercup Archival Ink around the circle and adhere all pieces to the card with foam adhesive.
4. Adhere panel to a folded yellow toned card base.
To see all the other projects in the blog hop, follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog!
1) Topflight Stamps
2) Lisa Hoel
3) Jennie Atkinson
4) Cornelia Wenokor
5) Jenny Colacicco
6) Karen Bearse
7) Dina Kowal
8) Kathi Rerek
9) Connie Mercer
10) Toni Maddox
11) Lindsay Weirich
12) Ericka Strange
13) Jenny Marples
14) Autumn Clark
15) Rachel Greig - you are here!
Of course, it wouldn’t be a birthday celebration without prizes! Topflight Stamps is giving one lucky winner a $50 Gift Certificate to the store. But wait, there is more, each stop on the hop has an additional $15 Gift Certificate up for grabs for one lucky commenter. For a chance to win, make sure to visit every stop on the hop and leave a comment by March 28th, 2020. Winners will be announced on the Topflight Stamps blog on March 31st. Good Luck! ***WINNER FROM OUR BLOG: Tammy P *** Tammy, please email us at email@example.com so we can email you your prize voucher! :)
Thanks again for hopping along with us! We all hope you have enjoyed the inspiration!! Now it's time to get stamping! :)