Hello Darkroom Door fans! Belinda Spencer here with you today to share a sweet card set featuring the fabulous new Grevilleas Rubber Stamp Set. These stamps are so gorgeous and absolutely perfect for cards, tags, atcs, art journal pages as well as layout backgrounds.
I have created two cards in this set and because I love fussy cutting, each stamped image has been intricately cut out to create the most beautiful embellishments for my cards.
1. Cut a piece of kraft cardstock measuring 10.5cm x 28cm. Fold in half to create the card base.
2. Cut a piece of smooth white cardstock measuring 10cm x 13.5cm. Apply the Torn Text Background Stamp using Tree Branch Archival Ink to this piece. Use an ink blending tool to apply Antique Linen Distress Ink to the surface and the edges. Stick down on the card base.
3. On a separate piece of smooth white cardstock, apply the grevillea flower stamps using Red Geranium Archival Ink for the flower part and Leaf Green Archival Ink for the stems. Allow the ink to dry before fussy cutting. Also stamp some leaves using the Leaf Green ink and fussy cut them too. Add all images to the card front using 3D foam under the flowers.
4. Press a Candied Apple Distress Ink pad onto an acrylic block. Use a soft wet paintbrush to pick up the colour and flick over the card front. Repeat using Peeled Paint Distress Ink.
5. Stamp the ‘Love’ circle from the Simply Circles Rubber Stamp Set onto the extra smooth white cardstock using the Tree Branch ink. Punch out using a circle punch. Punch out a slightly larger kraft circle also. Layer the ‘Love’ circle on the kraft one using 3D foam. Add 3D foam to the back of the kraft circle and add to the card. Glue a twine circle around this piece.
6. Stamp some stars from the Stars Rubber Stamp Set on the extra cardstock using the Red Geranium ink. Fussy cut and add to the card front along with some gold sequins.
Here’s another card I created in the same style:
Darkroom Door Grevilleas Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Stars Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Simply Circles Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Torn Text Background Stamp
Archival Ink: Leaf Green, Red Geranium, Tree Branch
Distress Ink: Antique Linen, Candied Apple, Peeled Paint
I hope you are feeling inspired to create your own projects using this fabulous stamp set. Don’t forget to share your beautiful creations in the Darkroom Door Inspiration Group on Facebook.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.