Hi there! Today we are sharing projects created with the Good Bra Quote Stamp!
First up is a card by Teresa Abajo:
1. Cut a 9.5 x 13.8 cm piece of pink cardstock, mat it with grey cardstock then adhere to a white card.
2. Stamp the quote onto white cardstock using Archival Ink Watering Can. Trim down, mat with grey cardstock then adhere to card front at a slight angle.
3. Create the bra embellishment using DieNamics Support Hope die and some different shades of pink cardstock. Adhere to card under the quote.
Next us a card by Connie Mercer:
1. Stamp on white cardstock, using the Friends Collage Stamp with Archival Coffee ink. Trim out and shade with Distress inks by Ranger. Mat on gold and then black cardstock, creating a double mat.
2. Mount on pattern paper and add twine.
3. Stamp the Good Bra Quote Stamp with Cobalt ink, shade and trim into word strips. Add to the card front. Speckle with black ink spray.
Lastly, here's a card by Rachel Greig:
1. Create a background panel using Distress Paints. Trim to fit onto a folded purple card and ink around the edges with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Adhere to purple card.
2. Stamp the lady from Just My Style Stamp Set using Archival Jet Black ink. Watercolour her dress using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and an aquash brush. Trim around image and adhere to card.
3. Stamp the Good Bra Quote Stamp using Archival Jet Black ink. Lightly create watercolour washes underneath the words using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and an aquash brush. Trim words into smaller panels, adhere to purple cardstock, then adhere to card.
Darkroom Door Good Bra Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Friends Collage Stamp
Darkroom Door Just My Style Rubber Stamp Set
Archival Ink Pad: Watering Can, Coffee, Cobalt
Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves
Dylusions Ink Spray: Black Marble
DieNamics Support Hope die
Patterned Paper: Graphic 45
Thanks for stopping by today!