21 May 2010
The card has a detachable bookmark that can be taken off and used in your cook books to mark your favourite recipes!
Great idea, hey!! Here's Godelieve's instructions for the card:
- I used the Spellbinders Label One Nestabilities to cut 2 labels.
- Plaid background was stamped with Distress Ink #Old Paper. Distressedwith Vintage Photo & Old Paper
- I used parts from the Enjoy Life set and the From the Kitchen set tomake up my own sentiment :) Stamped with Vintage Photo.
- finished off with linen thread and a button
Here's another bookmark idea:
Instructions for creating the bookmarks:
- I scored a square piece of cardstock on the diagonals, cut the piece inhalf to get two rectangular pieces. I folded one piece into a triangle= bookmark, and cut the triangle from the second piece to glue ontothe front of the bookmark.
- I stamped the Plaid Background on the front and back, decorated withstamps from the "From the Kitchen" set. I used the small letters fromthe "Alphabet Medley" set to stamp "Secret".
Next some labels:
- The round labels are stamped on Plaid Background and cut out. Layeredonto brown scallop Nestabilities diecuts.
- I also cut two heat shaped labels, stamped the words, layered thehearts with brown cardstock.
Love these - especially the warm colours! Thanks for sharing Godelieve!!
From The Kitchen - card, bookmark & labels