Spritz a few different colours of Distress Spray Stains onto a non-stick craft sheet. Lay Specialty Stamping Paper onto the stain and twist around to cover the paper with the stain. Lift up and dry. Mount onto pink cardstock, then onto a darker burgundy folded card. Stamp Follow Your Heart with Magenta Hue Archival Ink onto white cardstock and mount onto the front of the card using foam adhesive.
Teresa Abajo has created two gorgeous cards:
1. Stamp the quote in the centre of a white 10 x 14.3 cm piece of white card using Archival ink Jet Black.
2, Stamp hearts from the Hello Baby Vol 1 set in red and pink ink.
3. Cut a heart shape using Sizzix Mini Hearts die set, adhere some cotton gazue behind it and set it aside.
4. Mat the card front with some red cardstock, then adhere the cut out heart in place using foam mounting tape. Adhere the card front to a white card.
1. Adhere a strip of dictionary page to the left hand side of a 10 x 14.3cm piece of cream cardstock. Apply a thin layer of gesso over this, then spritz with Distress Spray Stain Frayed Burlap. Mat with grey cardstock then adhere to card.
2. Stamp the quote in the centre of the card front using Archival ink Jet Black.
3. Adhere a scrap of tea stained calico to the top left hand corner of the card, together with some twine and a red flower.
4. Die cut the hearts border from red cardstock using Sizzix Happy Trims die, and adhere to bottom right hand corner of card.
Belinda Spencer has created two different cards, one is fun and whimsical and the other a more love centered theme, showing how the Quote Stamp is versatile for different occasions!
1. Apply the Torn Text Background Stamp onto a piece of smooth white cardstock cut to size using Watering Can Ranger Archival Ink. Swipe over some white gesso using a make-up sponge.
2. Scribble a blue and a green Faber-Castell Stamper's Big Brush Pen on a clean acrylic block. Add a little water with a soft paintbrush and wash the colours over the Torn Text background piece. Allow to dry. Distress the edges.
3. Add the stamped and painted background to a slightly larger piece of white cardstock. Distress the edges of the white cardstock. Stick down on top of the card base.
4. Apply Stamper's Big Brush Pens to the caravan, love heart outline and all other images. Huff on the stamp with your breath and then apply to smooth white cardstock. If you find your stamped image is a little too faint or not stamped in its entirety simply scribble the colours onto an acrylic block again and paint them over the top of the corresponding colours on your stamped image using a soft paintbrush. Allow to dry. Fussy cut all images and stick down on the background.
5. Apply the quote stamp onto white cardstock using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Add double sided tape to the back before fussy cutting the words. Stick down on the card front.
1. Apply the Woodgrain Background Stamp onto smooth white cardstock using Rose Madder Ranger Archival Ink. Rub in some Pumice Stone Tim Holtz Distress Ink using an ink blending tool. Flick some water droplets over the top and allow to dry. Distress the edges and add to a white cardstock card base.
2. Stamp the gorgeous Winter Tree Photo Stamp onto white cardstock using Watering Can Ranger Archival Ink. Rub in Pumice Stone and Hickory Smoke Distress Inks.
3. Apply the Regal Frame onto white cardstock using Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink. Heat set with Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder to create a beautiful vintage style gold frame. Cut out the centre and fussy cut the exterior. Cut the Winter Tree image to fit and place the frame over the top. Add to the Woodgrain Background Stamp using 3D foam.
4. Apply the Postcards Texture Stamp to a scrap of white cardstock using Rose Madder ink. Stamp a heart outline from the Hearts Rubber Stamp Set over the top using Watering Can Archival Ink. Rub in a little Pumice Stone ink, flick with water, dry and cut out. Stick down on the upper right of the gold frame.
5. Tear an image from the Love Letters Montage. Ink with Pumice Stone and add to the stamped heart. Stamp a smaller outline heart, fussy cut and layer over the montage image.
6. Apply the Follow Your Heart Quote Stamp onto white cardstock using the embossing ink. Heat set with the same gold embossing powder, fussy cut and add to the card. Sprinkle a few vintage gold sequins across the card for a finishing touch.
Robyn Wood has created two bright coloured cards using a different type of resist technique using clear embossing. Did you know that you aren’t limited to just pigment ink for embossing? Virtually anything wet can be embossed and that includes products like Wink of Stella brush pens. Simply draw your image and quickly sprinkle with embossing powder while the ink is still wet. If you aren’t quite happy with the embossing result first time around, redraw the image and repeat. I found that the clear glitter colour gives a beautiful raised effect that will resist sponging and watercolour and has the added bonus of a touch of sparkle!
Draw and emboss two hearts using the technique described above onto white cardstock. Overstamp the hearts with the Darkroom Door Follow Your Heart Quote stamp using black Archival ink. Sponge using Picked Raspberry Distress ink and tie one end with ribbon. Layer with white and affix to a bright pink card base. Add a couple of adhesive pearls to accent.
Draw and emboss two hearts using the technique described above using smooth watercolour cardstock. Overstamp the hearts with the Darkroom Door Follow Your Heart Quote stamp using black Archival ink. Go over the cardstock with a wash of watercolour and allow to dry well. Try one or two colours to give different watercolour effects. Add some ribbons and overlay the bottom righthand corner with two Darkroom Door Love Letters Montage images. Layer with light green and attach to a bright pink card base.
Darkroom Door Follow Your Heart Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Postcards Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Winter Tree Photo Stamp
Darkroom Door Regal Frame Stamp
Darkroom Door Woodgrain Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Hearts Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Love Letters Montage
Darkroom Door Torn Text Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Carved Caravans Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Home Sweet Home Rubber Stamp Set
Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black, Rose Madder, Watering Can
Distress Spray Stains
Follow Your Heart Quote Stamp Project Ideas