Hi stampers! Today we are sharing lots of projects using the Flower Garden Texture Stamp!
First a little gift card by Rachel Greig:
1. Stamp the Flower Garden Texture Stamp onto white cardstock using Olive Archival Ink Pad. Distress the edges with a paper distresser.
2. Distress yellow cardstock with a paper distresser. Wrap wide green mesh around the top and bottom and adhere at the back.
3. Attach the stamped Flower Garden on top. Stamp Happy Birthday from the Happy Birthday Stamp set onto yellow cardstock and punch out with a Stampin Up! label punch.
4. Adhere the stamped sentiment over the background using foam adhesive. Adhere entire panel to folded green card to complete!
Suzz Czosek has created two different cards using the Flower Garden texture Stamp:
1. Create an inky background by spritzing a mix of Ranger Distress Stains on a craft mat.
2. Spritz water in with the stain sprays.
3. Drag white cardstock into the ink on the mat. Repeat until desired background is achieved.
4. Let dry.
5. Stamp Flower Garden Texture Stamp with Khaki colored ink on the background.
6. Re-ink the stamp and repeat until desired effect.
7. Stamp Eclectic Butterfly Stamp with Kahki Ink on scrap from inky background. Cut out.
8. Color butterfly to shade with brown watercolor pencil and blend with waterbrush.
9. Stamp sentiment on right side with Ranger Archival Ink - Coffee.
10. Stamp Postcard and Postmark stamps from the Correspondence Rubber Stamp Set randomly using Coffee ink.
11. Mount background on card base.
12. Frame out sentiment with a touch of lace and a few flowers.
13. Pop dot butterfly on card.
1. Stamp Flower Garden Texture Stamp on ivory cardstock using Jet Black Archival Ink.
2. Cut out Photo from Love Letters Montage sheet. Distress edges with distressing tool.
3. Mount image on ivory cardstock. Paint edges of cardstock with pink from watercolor pencil.
4. Splatter Pink Glimmer Mist over stamped background.
5. Add touches of pink around Flower Garden Texture background using waterbrush and watercolor pencil.
6. Distress edges of the stamped background with distressing tool.
7. Paint pink around edges of stamped background using waterbrush.
8. Mount stamped background to ivory cardbase.
9. Tie pink died twine and roses to photo montage image and attach to front of the card.
Connie Mercer has created some quick and fun 3" x 4" cards. These would be great to make in a batch so you have some cards on hand when you need one quickly!
I used white cardstock and coordinated the colored cardstock with the ink color I used to stamp the Flower Garden Texture Stamp with. Stamp the Texture Stamp on white cardstock. Stamp the bird image in the center of the stamped texture image. Use the Stitched Border Rubber Stamp set to put a stitch line around the card front. Speckle with brown paint or ink. Add the sentiment from the Thank You Rubber Stamp set and for an extra shimmer, go over the bird with Wink of Stella/Clear. Adhere to a white card.
This idea could be used with different combinations of Texture Stamps and images from the Eclectic Stamp range. There's lots to choose from!
Mix up the sentiments according to what you need. The little tiny sentiments like this Thank You look great on tiny tags!
For a larger Thank you card, Connie has stamped the Flower Garden in two different inks for the background and added the birds from Love Birds Stamp Set and leaves from Carved Leaves Vol 1 Rubber Stamp set. . The Thank You sentiment is from the Simple Sayings Rubber Stamp Set.
Darkroom Door Flower Garden Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Simple Sayings Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Love Birds Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Carved Leaves Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Thank You Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Stitched Borders Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Correspondence Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Tick Tock Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Butterfly Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Love Letters Montage
Archival Ink: Olive, Jet Black, Coffee
Tonic Paper Distresser
small tags and rhinestones
Cardstock: white, blue, green, yellow
Thanks for stopping by today!
Flower Garden Texture Stamp Project Ideas