Hi there! It's Godelieve Tijskens here today sharing some projects I have created using the Fine Flowers Rubber Stamp Set! As you may know, I am the designer of the Carved Flowers Rubber Stamp Set and it was the Carved Flowers that inspired me to draw some whimsical hand drawn flower designs that could be used with the Carved Flowers or also used by themselves with many different colouring techniques. I am very happy that Darkroom Door have produced these drawings into the Fine Flowers Rubber Stamp Set!
Here are some projects I have created using the Fine Flowers:
- Stamp the Fine Flowers onto smooth watercolor paper
- Colour the flowers using watercolor paint. I used Neocolors, picking the color from the crayons with a wet brush, but you can use any watercolor paint.
- Add texture using the French Script Texture Stamp with black ink
- To do a soft blue wash around the flowers, apply a coat of water with a wide brush (don't touch the painted flowers) before adding the blue paint.
- Cut the paper to size (9,5 x 20 cm) and ink the edges with Distress Ink Broken China
- Fold a 21 x 21cm piece of cardstock in half and glue the watercolored piece in place.
This next card shows a resist technique:
- Stamp the flower several times with Versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder
- Spray with Distress Spray Inks in the colors of your choice. I chose these vibrant colors: Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron
- Once the ink has dried, cut the paper to size, 12,5 x 12,5 cm, and heat emboss the edges too.
- Stamp the saying and the flower using Archival Ink Aquamarine onto white cardstock and cut out.
- Assemble the card, glue the stamped piece onto a green folded card.
- Stamp the Fine Flowers onto a kraft tag using black Archival Ink
- Use colored pencils to color the flowers
- Doodle a frame using a black pen
- Attach twine
- Stamp the Fine Flowers and Textures using Distress Paint Hickory Smoke onto white cardstock
- I did not use watercolor paper for these cards, so I colored the flowers with Distress Markers and colored pencils
- Add splatters, using a really wet brush with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink
- Use a paper distresser on the edges, then add a bit of color using Distress Paint
- Stamp the circles with Archival Ink Watering Can, cut or punch them out
- Assemble the cards. Add some twine and adhere the stamped circles with 3D foam tape
Darkroom Door Fine Flowers Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Simply Circles Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Polka Dots Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Harlequin Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door French Script Texture Stamp
Distress Paint: Hickory Smoke
Distress Ink pad: Hickory Smoke, Broken China
Distress Spray Stains: Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron
Archival Inkpad: Aquamarine, Watering Can, Jet Black
Caran d' Ache Neocolors II
WOW embossing powder: Opaque Bright White
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!Fine Flowers Project Ideas