Hi everyone! Today we have some projects to share using the Film Frame Stamp
Here's what Godelieve
has created with this stamp:
Details from Godelieve:
The card is 12.5 cm square (5 inch).
- First I made 3 masks, by stamping the Film frame on copy paper.
- I stamped the film stamp with Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black on smooth white cardstock, and covered it with a mask, stamped it again at an angle.
- I masked this too with my second mask to stamp the Mesh
- Then I removed both masks and used another one, to stamp the Horse
Photo Stamp inside the film frame.
- I watercolored the photo stamp with Distress Inks and inked the background.
- Finished off with a small stamp from the Photography
set, and a tag with twine.
Next up is a card from Teresa:
Details from Teresa:
Here I have used it to frame a photochip of a couple from the Venetian collection
. I stamped the film frame onto some acetate, which made it a breeze to position it onto the card. It's such a romantic image, exactly what I needed for an anniversary card.
has used the stamp in her art journal. Check it out:
Details from Marjie: I paired the new Darkroom Door Film Frame stamp with a Stampers Anonymous face/text stamp, stamping them on tissue paper and adhering to the page with Gel Medium. I went around the edges with a black Gelato from Faber-Castell.
When adhering tissue to your page it helps to tear rather than cut your edges, as they tend to blend into the page better this way:
Marjie also used the frame on this spread
, and used the negative strips as accents in their own right:
Connie shows us how to incorporate the Film Frame into scrapbook pages:
Details from Connie:
The Film Frame Stamp
is fast becoming a fave for me. I stamped it three times to make the filmstrip, I stapled the endstogether, to get one continuous film strip.I also used other Darkroom Door Stamps
on this project. They are Everyday Life, Vintage Office
. I love how the stamps work together.
A close-up of the film strip - looks real, right!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Film Frame Stamp - Project Ideas