Hi, it’s Anneke De Clerck here today to share with you a few cards I made with the new Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp. To create my samples I didn’t go for the traditional colours of fallen leaves. In my opinion the print looks fabulous when stamped in black on white paper. This black and white design matches my colourful style perfectly. But I also used colourful paint to ink up the stamp and I love that outcome too.
1. To create the background, paint stripes on a card panel with lime, turquoise, yellow and pink paint using a flat brush.
2. Stamp randomly with the Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp using pink, lime and turquoise paint.
3. Stamp leaves from the Fine Leaves Stamp Set randomly using Archival Ink Jet Black
4. Stamp the Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp twice on white paper with Archival Ink Jet Black. Punch 2 circles out of those prints and 2 circles out of white paper as well. Cut 2 stems out of white paper. Assemble the flowers as shown and glue onto the background. Adhere the top flower with 3D tape.
5. Finish the card off by stamping 2 sentiments from the Friendship Sentiment Stamps along the stems.
My second sample is a clean and simple one.
1. Colour a card panel using pink, yellow, turquoise, blue, fuchsia and magenta paint. Cut in half and distress the edges with a paper distresser.
2. Stamp parts of the Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp and Dandelions Eclectic Stamp on top using Archival Ink Jet Black. Attach the panel to a top fold card.
3. Stamp a sentiment from the Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamps on a strip of white paper and glue in place. Finish the card off by adding marks with a white Sharpie.
1. Add dots to a card panel by applying lime, pink and orange paint through the Small Stencil – Polka Dots.
2. Stamp the Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp twice on a scrap of paper with pink paint. Overstamp both prints with the cup and saucer from the Coffee Time set and Archival Ink Jet Black. Cut the cup out of one print and the saucer out of the other and assemble as shown. Use 3 D tape to adhere the cup.
3. Stamp the text with stamps from the Alphabet Medley Stamp Set using Archival Ink Jet Black.
1. Stamp a pink background with the Plaid Background Stamp using Lawn Fawn Ink Ballet Slippers.
2. Ink up the flower with Distress Crayons Twisted Citron, Ripe Persimmon and Worn Lipstick. Spray water on top and make a print on watercolour paper using your MISTI or a similar stamping platform. To add more detail overstamp the centre of the flower with Distress Ink Mowed Lawn. Enlarge the stem by hand with Distress Ink Mowed Lawn and a water brush.
3. Make 2 prints on white paper with the Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp using Archival Ink Jet Black. Tear 2 strips out of those prints. Set a pink eyelet in one of the strips. Adhere the strips to the bottom of the card. Attach orange cord to the eyelet and wrap around the card as shown.
4. Finish the card off by stamping a sentiment from the Friendship Sentiment Stamps using Archival Ink Jet Black.
Darkroom Door Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Fine Leaves Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door Coffee Time Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamps
Darkroom Door Friendship Sentiment Stamps
Darkroom Door Plaid Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Daisy Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Dandelions Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Small Stencil Polka Dots
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Lawn Fawn Ink: Ballet Slippers
Talens Amsterdam Acrylics: Persian Rose
Dina Wakley Media Paint: Cheddar, Lime, Lemon, Turquoise, Blushing
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics: Candy Floss
Golden Fluid Acrylics: Manganese Blue Hue, Fluorescent Magenta
Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
Distress Crayons: Ripe Persimmon, Twisted Citron, Worn Lipstick
I hope I could give you a few ideas on how to use this versatile Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp.
Thanks for stopping by!
Fallen Leaves Texture Stamp Cards