Hi there! We have four great projects to share with you today using the Dream Catchers Rubber Stamp Set.
First card was created by Rachel Greig:
Stamp Dream Catcher and sentiment onto lilac cardstock using Pearlescent Purple Brilliance ink pad. Distress edges with paper distresser. Adhere to purple cardstock and distress edges with paper distresser. Adhere sentiment to bottom of dream catcher. Adhere entire stamped panel to folded dark purple card. Add small drops of Frosted Lace Stickles to stamped dream catcher to make it look like it has some beads, and allow to dry.
Robyn Wood has created two fabulous cards to share with us:
Stamp a Dream Catcher image onto pale blue cardstock using Graphite Black Brilliance ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Over-stamp the image with a feather from the Feathers set using Versamark clear ink. Brush lightly with Pearl Ex to reveal the image of the feather. Remove any excess Pearl Ex using the brush or a tissue. Heat the image to remelt the clear embossing powder which will incorporate any powder sitting on top of the embossed areas and give an extra shimmer to parts of the image. Stamp wording from the set using Graphite Black Brilliance ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Trim out the phrase and attach to over the dream catcher. Assemble card using a black layer and brads.
Stamp Dream Catcher image onto white cardstock using Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink. Layer with light teal cardstock and attach to dark teal card front. Glue a few seed beads over the Dream Catcher to give a scattered bead effect. Stamp wording onto white cardstock using Graphite Black Brilliance ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Layer with dark teal cardstock and attach to card front with foam tape.
Belinda Spencer has created this beautiful card:
1. Spritz some water onto a piece of watercolour paper cut to size. I used the reverse side of the watercolour paper as it is smoother than the front.
2. Spray on some Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions Ink Spray. Spray on a little more water. Blot with a paper towel. Flick a little more water over the top using your fingertips. Dry with a heat gun.
3. Apply the Dream Catcher stamp using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Dry with a heat gun.
4. Using Peacock Feathers Tim Holtz Distress Ink, apply a paint splat from the Paint Splats Rubber Stamp Set multiple times around the feathers of the dream catcher.
5. Distress the edges of this piece and ink with Peacock Feathers. Stick onto a piece of kraft cardstock and distress the edges again.
6. Cut a piece of blue cardstock and apply the Splatter Background Stamp over the top using the Jet Black ink. Distress the edges. Ink with Peacock Feathers and stick down on a kraft cardstock base. Layer the other pieces on top.
7. Stamp three feathers from the Feathers Rubber Stamp Set onto Ranger Shrink Plastic using Jet Black Staz On ink. Allow to dry completely. Cut out the feathers and apply heat with a heat gun until they have shrunk. Take care not to let them curl up too much as they shrink.
8. Glue onto the card and add a metal charm on top.
Darkroom Door Dream Catchers Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Feathers Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Paint Splats Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Splatter Background Stamp
Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
Ranger Dylusions Ink Spray: Vibrant Turquoise
Ranger Shrink Plastic
Ranger Watercolour Paper
Ranger Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers, Ripe Persimmon
Ranger Stickles: Frosted Lace
Tonic Paper Distresser
Brilliance Ink: Pearlescent Purple, Graphite Black
Versamark clear ink
Clear embossing powder
Pearl Ex – Antique Copper
Have a great day!
Dream Catchers Rubber Stamp Set Ideas