Helllloooo stampers! Who has enjoyed all of the hopping and inspiration this week? It has been an amazing ride, hopping all over the world to see what the Darkroom Door and Art Journey teams have created. Thank you so much for joining us!
I have one final project to share with you today, using both Darkroom Door and Art Journey Stamps.
1. Cover white cardstock with Faded Jeans Distress Stain. Spritz some water into your hands and flick onto the stained cardstock. The water will react with the stain and cause some water droplets to appear. Pat with a paper towel try dry.
2. Gently mist the background with Perfect Pearl Mist. I went a little overboard here and have ended up with a blast of pearly shimmer in some places. Looks like puddles of shimmery rain :)
3. Stamp the Art Journey 'Water Drops' stamp several times over the background using Cobalt Archival Ink. Squeeze some Glossy Accents onto the water droplets and allow to dry. This will make the water drops look real! Sponge Cobalt Archival Ink around the edges of the background.
4. Stamp the Darkroom Door 'Dance' quote onto light blue cardstock using Jet Black Archival Ink. Trim out the words into strips, and fussy cut around the larger words as best you can! Adhere to the background using 3D foam adhesive.
5. Lightly tap the edges of a folded kraft card with Cobalt Archival Inkpad to give it a weathered look. Adhere the stamped panel onto the front using 3D foam adhesive to complete!
Darkroom Door Quote Stamp: Dance
Art Journey Stamp: Water Drops
Perfect Pearls Mist: Perfect Pearl
Archival Ink: Jet Black, Cobalt
Cardstock: White, Kraft, Light Blue
3D Foam adhesive
Remember we are having a GIVEAWAY!!!!!
Both Darkroom Door and Art Journey will be giving away a few prize packs, with winners randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received by Sunday, June 29th, 2014. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop post to enter! Winners will be announced next week!
If you have missed any of the blog hop posts, click HERE to start at the beginning and see the full list of blogs that are participating! We don't want you to miss any of the awesome projects and inspiration!
And if you just 'need' to add any of these stamps to your stash, be sure to check out the Darkroom Door and Art Journey websites!
Hope you have enjoyed our week long blog hop! I'd like to say a BIG thanks to Art Journey for collaborating with us for this blog hop and a HUGE thanks to all of the artists who shared their artwork with us for this hop! Lastly, a BIG thanks to our blog readers for joining us and hopping with us this week!