1. Apply acrylic paint to a page with a palette knife or scraping tool. I have used Cherry Pie and Tangerine Dream Dylusions paints.
2. Apply small amounts of Pomegranate Seed paint here and there with a baby wipe or your hand. Dry these layers of paint well.
3. Apply a small patch of After Midnight paint to the top left hand corner of the page.
4. Working quickly before it dries, place the stencil over the top and remove some of the blue paint with a baby wipe.
5. Dipping the same baby wipe into a little After Midnight paint, move the stencil to the lower right hand corner of the page and dab the paint through the stencil.
6. Scrape a layer of modeling paste through the Large Carved Flowers stencil. Allow to dry well.
7. Add spatters of White Linen paint to the page, then stamp the words from Prague Vol 2 stamp set repeatedly with Cobalt ink. Stamp the drip from the Paint Splats stamp set using Cobalt ink at the top left, and stamp the Flourish Background stamp around the page randomly using Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink. Finally, stamp the word 'enjoy' from the Whimsical Words stamp set and add some doodling with a white gel pen.
Darkroom Door Medium Stencil: Creativity
Darkroom Door Large Stencil: Carved Flowers
Darkroom Door Prague Vol 2 Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Paint Splats Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Flourish Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Whimsical Words Stamp Set
Dylusions Paint: Cherry Pie, Tangerine Daydreams, Pomegranate Seed, After Midnight, White Linen
Archival ink: Cobalt
Distress Oxide ink: Tattered Rose
White gel pen
I hope you have fun with these new stencils!
Creativity Art Journal Page
The term ‘Darkroom Door Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 13, 15 Clare Mace Crescent, BERKELEY VALE, NSW, 2261, AUSTRALIA. Our ABN is 56 651 218 147. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.