1. Apply acrylic paint to a page with a palette knife or scraping tool. I have used Cherry Pie and Tangerine Dream Dylusions paints.
2. Apply small amounts of Pomegranate Seed paint here and there with a baby wipe or your hand. Dry these layers of paint well.
3. Apply a small patch of After Midnight paint to the top left hand corner of the page.
4. Working quickly before it dries, place the stencil over the top and remove some of the blue paint with a baby wipe.
5. Dipping the same baby wipe into a little After Midnight paint, move the stencil to the lower right hand corner of the page and dab the paint through the stencil.
6. Scrape a layer of modeling paste through the Large Carved Flowers stencil. Allow to dry well.
7. Add spatters of White Linen paint to the page, then stamp the words from Prague Vol 2 stamp set repeatedly with Cobalt ink. Stamp the drip from the Paint Splats stamp set using Cobalt ink at the top left, and stamp the Flourish Background stamp around the page randomly using Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink. Finally, stamp the word 'enjoy' from the Whimsical Words stamp set and add some doodling with a white gel pen.
Darkroom Door Medium Stencil: Creativity
Darkroom Door Large Stencil: Carved Flowers
Darkroom Door Prague Vol 2 Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Paint Splats Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Flourish Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Whimsical Words Stamp Set
Dylusions Paint: Cherry Pie, Tangerine Daydreams, Pomegranate Seed, After Midnight, White Linen
Archival ink: Cobalt
Distress Oxide ink: Tattered Rose
White gel pen
I hope you have fun with these new stencils!