The Texture Stamps are great to use as a background feature for smaller gift cards! Although I’m using the Chicken Wire Texture Stamp for all of these cards, you could use any of the Texture Stamps in the same way!
1. Cut a piece of yellow cardstock measuring 10.5cm x 17cm. Fold in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a piece of smooth white cardstock measuring 10cm x 8cm. Place into a stamp positioning tool and secure with the magnets provided.
3. Apply Jet Black Archival Ink to the stamp and stamp onto the card front in the stamping platform.
4. Use the same black ink to stamp the outline heart from the Hearts Rubber Stamp Set on an extra piece of smooth white cardstock. Fussy cut the heart and place on top of the card front in the stamp positioning tool. Apply the jet black ink to the chicken wire stamp again and gently stamp onto the heart. Remove the card front and the heart from the tool. Add the heart to the card front using 3D foam making sure the chicken wire image lines up. Stick down on the card base.
5. Stamp some leaves from the Fine Leaves Rubber Stamp Set and a flower from the Carved Flowers Rubber Stamp Set onto the extra cardstock. Use watercolour paints or inks to add some colour. Dry with a heat gun and then fussy cut. Add to the card front. Stamp the sentiment, fussy cut and add that to the card front also using 3D foam.
I used exactly the same technique for each of the cards in this set. Take a look at these examples:
Darkroom Door Chicken Wire Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door Robin Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Hearts Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Carved Flowers Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Gardening Vol. 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Brushed Sentiments Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Fine Leaves Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Garden Birds Rubber Stamp Set
Archival Ink Jet Black
Jane Davenport Watercolour Paints
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!