Hi there! Today we are sharing projects created with the Chevron Texture Stamp!
First is a card by Rachel Greig using the Chevron Texture Stamp with the Tick Tock Rubber Stamp Set:
1. Stamp the Chevron Texture Stamp onto white cardstock using Red Geranium Archival Ink Pad.
2. Stamp clocks and numbers over the Chevron using Watering Can Archival Ink Pad. Lightly mist some Pewter Perfect Pearls over the background.
3. Stamp the 'Take Time' quote from the Tick Tock Stamp Set onto white cardstock and trim all the words out separately. Ink the edges with Watering Can Ink Pad. Adhere over the Chevron with 3D foam adhesive.
4. Adhere white cardstock to red cardstock, then onto a folded blue card.
Teresa Abajo has created three different cards using the Chevron Texture Stamp:
I made the background with acrylic paints, using scrapers, stencils and sponges. Then I stamped the Chevron Texture Stamp with Versamark ink and applied yellow embossing powder. The quote is from the Gothic Arches Rubber Stamp Set.
I stamped the Chevron Texture Stamp in grey ink, then spattered some Brushed Pewter Distress Stain over it. I stamped the leaf (Carved Leaves Vol 2 Rubber Stamp Set) in red, and stuck it to the card using foam mounting tape (doesn't it look like a heart when it's upside down?). I stamped the word (Hearts Rubber Stamp Set) with Versamark ink, embossed it with silver, fussy cut it, then adhered it to the leaf. I finished it off with a few enamel dots.
I applied some texture paste to a piece of card then stamped the Chevron Texture Stamp into it while wet. (Remember to wash the texture paste off the stamp immediately!). When it was dry, I sprayed some Prima Bloom Spray in Cobalt over the top, allowing it to drip down. I then stamped the word (Whimsical Words Rubber Stamp Set) using Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink, fussy cut it, then adhered it to the card. I then stamped some stars (Christmas Reindeer Rubber Stamp Set) with the same ink, and added some silver stars to finish.
Godelieve Tijskens created a set of ATC's using the Chevron Texture Stamp as a background:
1. Create a background with Distress Inks Bundled Sage, Cracked Pistachio and water on a craftsheet.
2. Cut to ATC size: 2.5" x 3.5"
3. Stamp the Chevron Texture with Archival Ink Watering Can Ink Pad.
4. Distress the edges with Hickory Smoke Distress ink and an ink blending tool.
5. Select photostrips and wordstrips from Darkroom Door's paper collection. I chose 3 European cities: Paris, London and Prague.
6. Attach the wordstrips and photochips to the ATCs.
7. Finish off with a paper flower and twine.
Anneke De Clerck has created three different cards too with the Chevron Texture Stamp!
1. Apply a thin layer of white acrylic paint on a piece of textured black cardstock. Make sure not to cover the entire panel.
2. Put a small amount of Green Gold paint on top of the panel with a paintbrush, spray water on top and let the paint drip. Repeat this step with Cobalt Teal paint.
3. Create squares by sponging light blue paint through a stencil (TCW Mini Mosaic Squares). Doodle around the squares with a black fine liner.
4. Create small rectangles by sponging pink and orange paint through a stencil (TCW Mini Pattern Strips). Add accents with a white Sharpie.
5. Stamp with the Chevron Texture Stamp using pink paint.
6. Stamp the text on gesso-ed vintage book text, cut out and glue in place
7. Stamp the lady with Archival Ink Jet Black on a scrap of painted paper and cut out. Add a piece of pink yarn as a scarf before attaching her to the panel.
8. Finish off with a few sculpture flowers.
9. Adhere the finished panel to a white card base.
1. ‘Stamp’ Disress Ink Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon straight from the inkpad onto your craft sheet. Spray water on top and put a sheet of watercolour paper into this puddle. Dry with a heat tool. Make sure to leave lots of white space.
2. Stamp parts of the Chevron Texture Stamp with Distress Ink Twisted Citron & Mermaid Lagoon.
3. Glue a torn strip of watercolour paper to the bottom of the card. Stamp the sentiment on top with Archival Ink Jet Black
4. Stamp the reindeer with Versamark Ink, heat emboss, cut out and adhere to the panel.
5. Colour a scrap of paper with Distress Spray Stains Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon. Stamp the post stamp with Versamark on top and heat emboss. Punch out and glue on the panel as shown.
6. Glue sequins in place using Glossy Accents.
7. Adhere the finished panel to a white card base.
1. Put pink and orange paint onto the Chevron Texture Stamp with your fingers. Stamp onto a white card panel.
2. Load a stamp from the Carved Leaves with several colours of Distress Ink, spray water on top and stamp onto watercolour paper. Cut out and adhere to the panel.
3. Stamp the sentiment with Archival Ink ‘Jet Black’.
4. Finish off with ribbon, cord and a few matching charms.
5. Adhere the finished panel onto a kraft card base.
Darkroom Door Chevron Texture Stamp