1. Paint the entire background with Lemon Zest Dylusions Paint, using an ink blending tool to apply the paint. Sponge a little Squeezed Orange around the edges, then sponge some Postbox Red around the very edge.
2. Lay the Balzer Designs stencil over the page and spray with Postbox Red Dylusions Ink Spray.
3. Sponge dots from the Dina Wakley Media Essentials stencil using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.
4. Stamp the French Script Background Stamp all over the background using Archival Jet Black ink pad.
5. Stamp the flowers from Wildflowers Vol 2 stamp set along the bottom of the page using Archival Jet Black ink pad.
6. Stamp some foliage from the Foliage stamp set along the top of the page using Jet Black ink pad.
7. Lightly spray Picket Fence Distress Spray Stain over the entire page and through the Diamond Of A Border Dylusions stencil.
8. Stamp the quote from Art De Fleur Vol 2 stamp set onto white card, trim each word and sponge with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. Adhere to page using Multi Medium.
9. Stamp two large butterflies from the Wings stamp set, trim and sponge around the edges with Barn Door and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. Adhere to page with Multi Medium.
Darkroom Door Wings Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Art De Fleur Vol 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Wildflowers Vol 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Foliage Rubber Stamp Set
Dylusions Paint: Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange, Postbox Red
Dylusions Ink Spray: Postbox Red
Distress Spray Stain: Picket Fence
Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn, Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade
Ink Blending Tool
Dylusions Diamond Of A Border Stencil
Dina Wakley Media Essentials Stencil
Balzer Designs Art Deco Leaves Stencil
Thanks for stopping by today!