Hi stampers! Today we are sharing projects using the Champion Word Block Stamp!
First card was created by Rachel Greig:
1. Stamp Champion Word Block onto white yardstick using Archival Cobalt Ink pad. Mount onto red yardstick, then onto a folded dark blue card.
2. Create a rosette from the Tim Holtz Rosette Die. Create two ribbons from the same cardstock and adhere them underneath the rosette. Attach to the card.
3. Stamp 1 from Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamp Set onto white cardstock using Cobalt ink and punch out with a 1" scallop punch. Adhere to the centre of the rosette to complete!
Suzy Czosek has created a bright card and tag:
1. Stamp Champion Wordblock using gold ink on white cardstock.
2. Randomly stamp stars using blue ink on stamped word background.
3. Stamp outline star stamp using blue ink. Cut out star.
4. Stamp the number 1 using blue ink from the Tick Tock set.
5. Write the pound sign in front of the stamped 1.
6. Stamp Champion Wordblock using blue ink on white cardstock. Cut out words to highlight in gold stamped background. Tape on words on top of stamped background.
7. Attach outline star with pop dots.
8. Layer stamped background onto white cardstock and cardbase.
1. Stamp Champion Wordblock using blue ink on white cardstock.
2. Cut to tag size.
3. Stamp mini stars using gold ink. Cut out stars.
4. Stamp larger star using blue ink. Cut out star.
5. Stamp No. 3 using (Home Sweet Home Stamp and masking the 6) gold ink in center of blue star.
6. Assemble tag.
Here are two fun card from Connie Mercer:
Stamp the Champion Word Block Stamp two times. Take a half inch off of one stamped image . Mat it tight leaving about a forth of an inch, of cardstock, as an edge. On the other image just mat it tight, same as the first image. Pop up the small image on the large image and then adhere to the card front. Stamp the word CHAMPION and cut it out. Add shimmer to the cut out word and adhere to the front of the card. Add star brads or rhinestones. Add corners and speckle with black ink or acrylic paint. Makes a cute card.
Stamp the Champion Word Block image on white cardstock. Shade with black ink. Using the Stitched Borders set, add stitching to all sides of the image. Mat on Black cardstock, then on white cardstock. Stamp the Roller Skates Eclectic Stamp on white cardstock and fussy cut the image out. Shade with black ink. Add Wink of Stella for shimmer. Stamp the word WINNER from the Champion Word Block and cut it out. Add shimmer to the word. Add the star rhinestones to the Roller Skates. Add corners and adhere all elements to the card front. Speckle with black acrylic paint or black ink.
Here is a card by Teresa Abajo showing another great way to use the Tim Holtz mini Rosette die!
Stamp the image onto cream cardstock using Archival Watering Can ink. Spatter a little Tarnished Brass Distress Spray Stain onto the image. Mount this onto some patterned paper (My Mind's Eye Fancy That), then onto a cream card. Create a rosette using the Tim Holtz Mini Rosette die, add some paper tails for ribbon and adhere to card front.
Darkroom Door Champion Word Block Stamp
Darkroom Door Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Stitched Borders Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Stars Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Tick Tock Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Home Sweet Home Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Roller Skates Eclectic Stamp
Archival Ink: Cobalt, Jet Black, Watering Can
Tim Holtz Mini Rosette Die
Thanks for stopping by today!
Champion Word Block Project Ideas