For anyone who loves fireworks and a little bubbly, the Celebration Rubber Stamp Set is the perfect addition to the Darkroom Door stamp range! With two different fireworks, popping champagne, clinking glasses and a lot of different sentiments, it's a great set to have on hand, especially if you'd prefer to send out New Years cards instead of Christmas cards!
Here are some project ideas to inspire you. First, a card by Rachel Greig:
1. Stamp different fireworks using light colours of Archival Ink pads onto white gloss cardstock. Trim and mount onto light blue cardstock.
2. Stamp the champagne glasses onto white gloss cardstock with Archival Jet Black ink pad. Trim around image. Colour the champagne with an Antique Linen Distress Marker. Adhere the image onto the fireworks background using 3D foam adhesive.
3. Stamp 'Celebrate' onto white card using Archival Jet Black ink pad. Trim and mount onto light blue card.
4. Mount stamped panel onto folded black card. Mount sentiment onto bottom of card using 3d Foam adhesive.
We love how Belinda Spencer has created the Sydney fireworks scene with her card!
1. Apply the fireworks stamps onto a piece of smooth white cardstock using embossing ink. Heat set with various neon embossing powders.
2. Stamp the Sydney Harbour Bridge from Sydney Vol 1 Rubber Stamp Set onto the bottom of this piece using embossing ink. Heat set with silver embossing powder.
3. Using an ink blending tool, apply various shades of blue and purple inks starting with the lightest colour at the bottom and ending with the darkest shade at the top for an ombre effect. Buff with paper towel to remove any excess ink from the embossed areas. Flick a little water over the top using your fingertips and allow to dry. Flick some Brushed Pewter Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain over the top too and set aside to dry.
4. Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Cut out, distress the edges and ink with a neon pink ink. Add to the card using 3D foam.
Here are another couple of projects I created with the same stamp set.
Suzz Czosek has created the perfect New Years scene with gold glitter and fireworks!
1. Splatter gold mist over white cardstock.
2. Stamp Fireworks from Celebrate Stamp Set using gold ink.
3. Apply gold embossing paste over small stars stencil and sprinkle with gold glitter while wet.
3. Stamp champagne bottle and glasses using gray ink. Cut out pieces.
4. Stamp the year on the label on the bottle using the numbers from Home Sweet Home in gold ink.
5. Stamp the Champagne image using gold on the background.
6. Pop dot the images and attach over the background.
7. Stamp the sentiment using gray ink.
The Celebration stamp set also works well with the Happy New Year Word Block Stamp!
1. Stamp New Year Word Block using Silver Ink.
2. Cut stamped words to fit inside ATC.
3. Cut ATC from black cardstock.
4. Stamp clock from Tick Tock set using Ranger Archival - Jet Black Ink.
5. Stamp Sentiment from Celebrate Rubber Stamp Set using black ink.
6. Stamp year using numbers form Tick Tock set in black ink.
7. Cut out center of stamped clock.
8. Place clock on side of ATC and trace the opening onto the stamped words background.
9. Cut out opening on stamped words background.
10. Insert baby picture (Hello Baby Paper Collection) inside of clock face.
11. Stamp fireworks using pink and lavender colors in background.
12. Assemble ATC.
Another great card by Suzz combining the Happy New Year Word Block with the Celebration set!
1. Stamp New Year Word Block on white cardstock using gray ink.
2. Stamp Emulsion frame over stamped words using gray ink.
3. Cut around edges of frame and distress with distressing tool.
4. Spray white cardstock with blue mist. Cut piece for background of the card.
5. Stamp the year using black ink on the blue mist background. Cut little banners with the numbers.
6. Stamp champagne with black ink and cut out. Color with gold mist.
7. Stamp stars using black ink on blue background. Cut out and apply randomly to background.
8. Die twine with gold mist.
9. Layer framed stamped words over blue background on white cardbase.
10. Attach stars, champagne, twine and numbers to card.
11. Splatter gold mist over entire card.
Darkroom Door Celebration Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Sydney Vol. 1 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Home Sweet Home Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Tick Tock Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Postage Stamp Frame Stamp
Darkroom Door Happy New Year Word Block Stamp
Darkroom Door Emulsion Frame Stamp
Darkroom Door Sydney Montage
Darkroom Door Hello Baby Filmstrip Vol 2
Ranger Archival Ink Pad: Jet Black, Chrome Yellow, Aquamarine, Rose Madder
Ranger Silver Embossing Powder
Distress Embossing Ink
Distress Ink: Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon
Distress Marker: Antique Linen
Distress Spray Stain Brushed Pewter, Tarnished Brass
Ranger Tags #8 Black
Neon Embossing Powders
Thank you for stopping by today! If you're on Facebook, please join our Darkroom Door Inspiration Group to see more ideas from other talented stampers using Darkroom Door stamps!