Hi there! It's Rachel here today with a simple card created with the Capture Life Rubber Stamp Set! Being a photographer, I love camera stamps, especially old brownie cameras like this Starlet camera. These cameras were produced from 1957 and were very popular in their day!
Here's a card I have created using these stamps:
1. Stamp the World Map Background Stamp onto black cardstock using Brilliance Copper Metallic ink pad. Heat set. Distress the edges of the black cardstock using a paper distresser. Adhere to folded orange card.
2. Attach some Tim Holtz Idea-ology filmstrip ribbon to the bottom of the card using a tiny attacher stapler.
3. Stamp the camera and sentiment onto cream cardstock using Archival Jet Black ink pad. Trim closely around the camera image and lightly ink the edges with the Brilliance Copper ink.
4. Punch the sentiment using a Stampin' Up Label punch and ink around the edges with Brilliance Copper ink.
5. Adhere both stamped pieces to the card using foam adhesive.
6. To create the look of the 'flash', add some Diamond Stickles to the centre of the flash and allow to dry. When you move the card around, the flash will glimmer in the light.
This is a great card to create for any photography buffs or scrapbooking friends!
Darkroom Door Capture Life Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door World Map Background Stamp
Archival Jet Black Ink Pad
Brilliance Copper Ink Pad
Thanks for stopping by today!