Hello Darkroom Door fans! Belinda Spencer here with you today to share a fun planner spread featuring the fabulous new Bookshelf Border Stamp. I wanted to create a page or two in my planner to keep track of all the books I read in a year and this stamp just added the perfect touch.
1. Choose two planner page inserts and stick together at the back using washi tape. Apply the Bookshelf Border Stamp across the bottom of the pages using Jet Black Archival Ink.
2. Apply the Torn Text Background Stamp around the edges of the pages using Watering Can Archival Ink. Doodle a border around the inside edge of this using a black journaling pen.
3. Apply Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink to a stamp from the Watery Washes Rubber Stamp Set. Spritz with a little water and add to the top of the left hand page. Repeat for the other page. Use the ‘spotty’ stamp from this set to add some more colour around the pages.
4. Stamp some quotes from the Bookworm Rubber Stamp Set over the pages using Cracked Pistachio and Hickory Smoke Distress Inks.
5. Stamp the title on smooth white cardstock using the Jet Black ink and the Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamp Set. Fussy cut and add to the pages. Add some freehand borders around each letter/number using the black journaling pen.
6. Stamp a couple of quotes to add to the bottom of each page.
7. Add your books!
Darkroom Door Bookshelf Border Stamp
Darkroom Door Torn Text Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Bookworm Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Watery Washes Rubber Stamp Set
Archival Ink: Jet Black, Watering Can
Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio, Hickory Smoke