Hi there stampers! Today we are sharing 6 card ideas using the Bold Arrows Eclectic Stamp!
First we have two cards by Belinda Spencer. I love how Belinda has created a rainbow by stamping the Bold Arrows in different colours! Check it out:
1. Apply the Bold Arrows Eclectic Stamp multiple times onto smooth white cardstock using Ranger Archival Inks in rainbow colours. Fussy cut one arrow from each colour and add 3D foam to the back.
2. Cut a piece of smooth white cardstock 11cm x 20cm. Use a black journaling pen to freehand draw a border around the edges. Stick down on a black cardstock card base. Add the rainbow arrows to the card front.
3. Stamp some stars from the Stars Rubber Stamp Set as well as the sentiment using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Also stamp the star in the circle using the Red Geranium Archival Ink. Cut out all images and the sentiment and add to the card front using 3D foam behind some of the pieces.
1. Cut a piece of smooth white cardstock to size. Apply the Brick Wall Background Stamp to this piece using Cornflower Blue Ranger Archival Ink. Use an ink blending tool to apply Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Stick down on a black cardstock card base.
2. Use the same Cornflower Blue ink to stamp some splats from the Paint Splats Rubber Stamp Set.
3. Stamp the Bold Arrows on a piece of smooth white cardstock using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Cut out the arrows and add to the card front using 3D foam.
4. Stamp the appropriate age on some smooth white cardstock using numbers from the Big Numbers Rubber Stamp Set and the Jet Black ink. Fussy cut the numbers.
5. Stamp the large mesh background star from the Stars Rubber Stamp Set on white cardstock with the Cornflower Blue ink. Cut out and add to the card front using 3D foam. Stick the fussy cut numbers on top.
6. Stamp some smaller stars as well as the sentiment and the ‘today’ from the Everyday Life stamp set using the Cornflower Blue ink again. Fussy cut each image and word and add to the card front with 3D foam.
Here are two cards by Robyn Wood:
I thought the new Bold Arrows pairs beautifully with this vintage dragster and harks back to a time when life was simpler.
Stamp Darkroom Door Bold Arrows Eclectic onto white cardstock using Sap Green Archival ink. Orient the stamp so that the arrows are facing to the right and there is a gap of approx. 1cm from the top of the panel. Over stamp the arrow slightly with the vintage dragster from the Darkroom Door Enjoy the Ride stamp set using black Archival ink. Give the bike a little colour with a Distress Marker. Layer with dark yellow cardstock and affix to a white card base. Stamp ‘live simply’ onto white cardstock using black Archival ink, trim, layer and mount onto card front using foam tape.
Stamp a portion of the Darkroom Door Torn Text background stamp onto the centre of a white panel using black Archival ink. Layer with purple and then affix to a green card front. Stamp Darkroom Door Bold Arrows Eclectic stamp onto white cardstock using Saffron Archival ink and trim out each of the arrow pieces. Affix to card, over the torn text stamp but on the right hand side as shown. Stamp large cone flower from Darkroom Door Carved Flowers stamp set onto white cardstock using black Archival ink. Trim closely and affix to the left hand side of the card, over the text and arrow images.
Teresa Abajo has used the Bold Arrows to create a Skater card:
1. Stamp Brick Wall Background stamp onto white cardstock using Archival ink Watering Can.
2. Sponge the edges with Distress Ink Hickory Smoke, mount onto dark grey cardstock then onto a white card. Spatter with a little Distress Spray Stain Black Soot.
3. Stamp Bold Arrows onto white cardstock using Archival ink Cornflower Blue, fussy cut then mount onto a scrap of denim fabric. Adhere to card front.
4. Stamp one of the images from the Skater stamp set onto white cardstock using Watering Can ink, fussy cut, then adhere to card front using foam mounting tape.
5. Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Skater set onto the card front using Archival ink Jet Black.
Here's a simple one layer card by Rachel Greig:
Stamp the Bold Arrows down the left side of a folded A6 white card using Chrome Yellow, Magenta Hue and Viridian Archival Ink pads. Stamp the quote from Art de Fleur Vol 1 Rubber Stamp set on the right side using Archival Jet Black ink pad.
Here are a couple of cards by Connie Mercer:
Stamp the World Map Background Stamp on white cardstock. Spray the background with a mist of light blue. I created the mist with a light blue Gelato, by slicing a piece off of the end of the Gelato and add water. When the Gelato dissolves, add it to a mini mister. Stamp the Bold Arrow Eclectic Stamp using three different coordinating inks. If the inks get on other sections of the stamp, just wipe it off with a baby wipe. When the Bold Arrow is inked up, stamp on white cardstock. Trim out. Stamp sentiment and little star from the All Occasions stamp set and adhere to card front. Add the post mark sign from the Correspondence stamp set. Speckle with black ink.
Stamp the Tickets Background Stamp on white cardstock using different shades of inks. I chose the blue and deep green as my two colours. Trim out and mat on a coordinating cardstock and then the card front. Stamp the Bold Arrow Eclectic Stamp using three different coordinating inks. If the inks get on other sections of the stamp, just wipe it off with a baby wipe. When the Bold Arrow is inked up, stamp on white cardstock. Trim out and add the card front. Stamp and cut sentiment out by hand. Add the Bold Arrow. Add Paint Splats.
Darkroom Door Bold Arrows Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Stars Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Paint Splats Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Everyday Life Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Big Numbers Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Skater Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Art De Fleur Vol 1 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Carved Flowers Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Torn Text Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Brick Wall Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Tickets Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Brushed Sentiments Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Paint Splats Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door World Map Background Stamp
Darkroom Door All Occasions Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Correspondence Rubber Stamp Set
Ranger Archival Ink: Aquamarine, Chrome Yellow, Cobalt, Jet Black, Leaf Green, Monarch Orange, Red Geranium, Cornflower Blue, Sap Green, Saffron, Watering Can
Distress Ink: Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Hickory Smoke
Distress Markers: Dusty Concord
Distress Spray: Black Soot
Hero Arts Neon Purple Ink
Hope you've enjoyed these ideas! Thanks for stopping by today!
Bold Arrows Eclectic Stamp Card Ideas