Hello, it is Godelieve here today, sharing a 1 layer card in black and white using the Carved Houses Rubber Stamp Set!
This card is really simple. I stamped the Carved Houses with Archival ink on smooth cardstock. I used the flowers and words from the Home Sweet Home set. Birds are from the Love Birds set. To add interest to this card, I cut out some windows, and cut around the doors so they can be opened.
1. I made a background using Distress Ink pads and water on a non stick craft sheet.
2. I added texture, using the new Floral Texture Stamp and inked the edges.
3. The houses were inked with several Distress Markers, stamped, cut out leaving a tiny white edge to each house.
4. I arranged the houses to form a cosy little village on my card.
5. Words are from the Home Sweet Home set, I stamped these with Archival Ink.
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamps: Carved Houses Stamp Set, Home Sweet Home Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Texture Stamp: Floral
Distress Inkpads: Broken China, Mowed Lawn, Gathered Twigs
Archival Inkpad: Coffee
Here is a tag I made with Distress Markers on the Carved Houses.
I used a Sizzix Die to cut the tag. The Sunshine Background was stamped with Archival Ink French Ultramarine. I stamped images from the Sail Away set with the same ink onto the background. At the bottom of the tag I glued a piece of torn kraft cardstock. I inked the lighthouse with Distress Markers, stamped and cut it out. Love the distressed look!. I attached the lighthouse to the background, using 3D tape and glue, making sure that the light would be in the center of the Sunshine Background. The tag was finished off with with white twine, and words from the Sail Away set, stamped on kraft paper and cut apart.
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamps: Carved Houses, Sail Away
Darkroom Door Background Stamp: Sunshine
Archival Inkpads: Jet Black, French Ultramarine
Distress Markers: Chipped Sapphire, Barn Door
Sizzix Die: Tim Holtz Alterations Movers & Shapers: Tag & Bookplates
Thanks for visiting!