Hello Darkroom Door fans! Belinda Spencer here with you today to share a sweet card set featuring the fabulous new Arty Triangles Small Stencil. My cards today demonstrate how perfectly the stencil works with the Arty Triangles Collage Stamp and how easy they are to use together.
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock measuring 14cm x 21cm. Fold in half to create the card base.
2. Cut a piece of smooth white cardstock measuring 10cm x 13.5cm. On a heat resistant craft sheet, press down some Distress Inks in various colours. Here I have used Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey. Spritz the inks with water and then place your cardstock on top. Remove from the craft sheet swiping it a little as you remove the piece. Dry with a heat gun and reapply to the craft sheet until you are happy with the depth of colour and layers. Dry with a heat gun.
3. Apply the Arty Triangles Collage Stamp to this piece using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Dry the ink with the heat gun. Place the Arty Triangles Small Stencil over the top making sure to line up perfectly. Secure in place with a little washi tape. Use an ink blending tool to apply Picked Raspberry ink over the top. Reapply until you are happy with the depth of colour. Remove the stencil. Stick this piece on the card base.
4. Use a 2” circle punch to punch a circle from smooth white cardstock. Apply the sheet music stamp from the Melody Rubber Stamp Set over the top using the Jet Black Ink. Dry with a heat gun. Ink the circle using the same inks as the card front in Step 2. Stick down on a bought paper doily or cut one yourself using a punch or die. Stick down on the card front.
5. Stamp a heart from the Hearts Rubber Stamp Set on smooth white cardstock using the Jet Black Ink. Fussy cut and add to the punched circle using 3D foam.
6. Stamp a cute bird from the Carved Birds Rubber Stamp Set using the Wild Honey ink. Fussy cut and add tail feathers using embroidery thread. Stamp the Arty Triangles Collage Stamp on smooth white cardstock again. Ink the triangles with the Picked Raspberry again using the stencil. Fussy cut a triangle to add to the carved bird as a wing. Stick the bird on the card front using 3D foam.
7. Stamp a balloon from the Party Time Rubber Stamp Set onto the extra cardstock using the Picked Raspberry and Jet Black inks. Also stamp the music note from the Melody set. Fussy cut both and add to the card. Stamp the sentiment from the Party Time stamp set using the Jet Black ink. Fussy cut and add to the card front using 3D foam.
Here’s another two cards I have created in the same style:
Darkroom Door Arty Triangles Small Stencil
Darkroom Door Arty Triangles Collage Stamp
Darkroom Door Party Time Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Carved Birds Vol. 1 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Hearts Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Melody Rubber Stamp Set
Archival Ink Jet Black
Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey
I hope you are feeling inspired to create your own projects using this fabulous stencil. Don’t forget to share your beautiful creations in the Darkroom Door Inspiration Group on Facebook.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Arty Triangles Small Stencil Card Set