Hi, it’s Anneke De Clerck here today to share 2 cards featuring the new Arty Circles stencil. On the first card I used the stencil to create a playful background. On the second card I combined the Arty Circles stencil with the matching Arty Circles Collage Stamp.
1. Put the Arty Circles Stencil on top of a card panel. Hold in place using tape. Apply Distress Oxide Inks through the stencil using a blending tool. Pick a different colour for each circle. Mask off the surrounding circles using post it notes.
2. Outline the circles with a white pen.
3. Stamp the bird on a scrap of cardstock using Archival Ink Jet Black. Cut out and adhere to the card.
4. Stamp a sentiment from the Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamps in the right upper corner.
5. Attach the card panel to a double card. Decorate with a small strip of orange washi tape.
1. Ink up the Arty Circles Collage Stamp with Versamark ink and stamp on a cream-colored card panel. Heat emboss the print using WOW embossing powder Opaque Bright White.
2. Put the Arty Circles Stencil on top of the stamped print and sponge through the stencil with Distress Oxide inks as described above. Leave the stencil in place and carefully remove the ink that landed on the embossed areas.
3. Die cut each word from the sentiment 5 x out of cream-colored cardstock. Glue the layers on top of each other.
4. Attach the card panel to a double card and glue the 3D sentiment in place.
Darkroom Door Small Stencil - Arty Circles
Darkroom Door Arty Circles Collage Stamp
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamps
Darkroom Door Eclectic Stamp Robin
Distress Oxide Inks: Carved Pumpkin, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Cracked Pistachio, Tattered Rose, Squeezed Lemonade, Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, Evergreen Bough
Archival Ink: Jet Black
WOW embossing powder: Opaque Bright White
Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits: Celebrate
Thanks for stopping by!