Hi, it’s Anneke de Clerck here today to share some projects featuring the brand new Artist Brushes Rubber Stamps. In my opinion these beautiful artsy stamps can be used in many ways. I made an art journal spread in my large Dylusions journal and a set of cards using the beautiful brushes from the set. I also created a pattern on a card with only one small stamp from the set.
1. Add a coat of gesso to both pages first. Put the Large Circles Stencil on top of one page and apply light modeling paste through it using a palette knife. Repeat on the other page. Do not put any paste on the edges. Let dry completely.
2. Color the circles with lime paint and let dry. Apply a mixture of cobalt teal paint and glazing liquid to both pages. Wait for 2 minutes and remove most of the glaze layer using baby wipes. Repeat this step using raw umber paint. The glaze gets into all the nooks and crannies, love the effect on the texture paste.
3. Stamp text to the edges using Distress Oxides Broken China and Cracked Pistachio.
4. Stamp a collection of brushes on white paper with Archival Ink Jet Black and cut out. Color the handles using Distress Ink Weathered Wood and Iced Spruce. Color the bristles using lime and cobalt teal paint. Add details with a white pen. Stamp the Mason Jar Frame Stamp on gesso-ed book text and cut out. Stamp with the Alphabet Texture stamp on top of the jar using Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio. Make a spit in the lid using a cutter and slide the brushes through it as shown.
5. Stamp 2 mini jars on gesso-ed book text, cut out and color randomly with diluted lime and cobalt teal paint. Stamp the words ‘lime’ and ‘teal’ on small tags using stamps from the Alphabet Medley stamp set. Adhere to the jars using hemp cord.
6. Stamp the Sweet Bloom Line Art Stamp 3 X on gesso-ed book text and cut out. Glue flowers and jars in place as shown.
1. Stamp 3 backgrounds with the Polka Dots, Checkered and Plaid Background stamp using light blue, lime and pink paint.
2. Stamp the large brush from the Artist Brushes set 3 X on white paper and cut out. Color the handles with Distress Ink Weathered Wood and Iced Spruce. Color the bristles using pink, light blue and lime paint. Add details with a white pen. Wrap hemp cord around the brushes and glue them in place.
3. Overstamp the background with text from the Artist Brushes set and marks from the Grunge Marks set using Archival Ink Jet Black.
4. Finish the cards off with sculpture flowers and scraps of painted ribbon.
Create a background with the brush strokes stamp from the Artist Brushes set using various colors of Distress Oxide inks. Overstamp with a quote from the Artist Brushes set using Archival Ink Jet Black.
Darkroom Door: Artist Brushes Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door: Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door: Grunge Marks Rubber Stamps
Darkroom Door: Alphabet Texture Stamp
Darkroom Door: Mason Jar Frame Stamp
Darkroom Door: Mini Mason Jar Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door: Sweet Bloom Line Art Stamp
Darkroom Door: Plaid, Checkered, Polka Dots Background Stamp
Darkroom Door: Large Stencil – Circles
Dylusions Paint: Fresh Lime
Golden Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal, Raw Umber
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics: Mermaid, Candy Floss
Golden: Light Modeling Paste, Gesso, Acrylic Glazing Liquid
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Distress Oxides: Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron
Distress Inks: Weathered Wood, Iced Spruce
Thanks for stopping by!