Hi, it’s Belinda Spencer here today to share a layout and a card created using the awesome new Arrows Background Stamp. I have used this versatile stamp in two ways; as a base to anchor my photo and embellishments on my layout and card and also to create matching arrow embellishments.
1. Cut a piece of black cardstock measuring 8½” x 11¾”. Cut a piece of white cardstock measuring 8¼” x 11½” and stick down on the black cardstock piece.
2. Apply Jet Black Archival Ink to the Arrows Background Stamp and apply to the layout.
3. Use the same ink with the ‘Find Your Way’ quote from the Discover Stamp Set and stamp repeatedly on the background letting the ink fade out as you stamp. Use a black paint pen or diluted black gesso to apply some splats over the background.
4. On an extra piece of smooth white cardstock, stamp the Arrows Background Stamp again along with the Filmstrip Border Stamp, negative strips from the Photography Stamp Set, the Bold Arrows Eclectic Stamp and the layout title. Fussy cut all images and tear the edges of the Filmstrip Border. Add all elements to the layout.
Here’s a card made in a similar way:
1. Cut a piece of black cardstock measuring 15cm x 22 cm. Fold in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a piece of smooth white cardstock measuring 10.5cm x 14.5cm. Apply the Arrows Background Stamp using Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink. Ink the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. Stick down on the black cardstock base.
3. On an extra piece of smooth white cardstock, use the Jet Black ink to stamp the Arrows Background Stamp again as well as the Compass Eclectic Stamp, the Bold Arrows Eclectic Stamp, images from the Discover Stamp Set and the title.
4. Fussy cut all images and add to the card front.
Darkroom Door Arrows Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Filmstrip Border Stamp
Darkroom Door Adventure Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Bold Arrows Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Compass Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Photography Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Discover Rubber Stamp Set
Archival Ink Jet Black
Distress Ink Black Soot
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!
Adventure Awaits Layout and Card