Hi there, it’s Rachel Greig here today! We have recently released 4 new Quote Stamps and I have a few cards to share with you to show a few ways they can be used!
The first card uses the Time Machine Quote Stamp:
1. Ink up the Spanish Tiles Background Stamp with warm colours of Distress Oxide ink pads and stamp onto a folded cream card.
2. Swipe the same colours of Distress Oxides onto a non-stick craft sheet and spritz with water. Place a Size 8 tag into the ink and move around to cover the tag. Dry with a heat tool. Repeat to create a few different layers of colour.
3. Stamp the Time Machine Quote Stamp onto the tag using Archival Jet Black ink. Tie some ribbon through the top of the tag and adhere to the card with foam adhesive.
Darkroom Door Time Machine Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Spanish Tiles Background Stamp
Distress Oxide Ink Pads: Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon, Bundled Sage, Squeezed Lemonade
Size 8 Mixed Media Distress Tag
Non-stick Craft Sheet
This next quote is one of my favourites, we called it A Thousand Miles:
For this I stamped directly onto a journal page that had already been painted with various paints and layers. The Spiral Notebook Frame Stamp was stamped onto the page using Archival Jet Black ink and the A Thousand Miles Quote was stamped inside. All of our Quote Stamps will fit inside the Spiral Notebook Frame Stamp which makes it very versatile to use!
Now for some bright colours using the Look For Stars Quote Stamp:
1. Stamp the Pinstripe Background Stamp onto white cardstock and emboss with white embossing powder. Colour in between the lines using Distress Inks and a water brush. (Tap the ink onto a non-stick craft sheet and pick up the ink with the water brush, then colour in the lines). Use different ink colours to create a rainbow.
2. Stamp the Look For Stars Quote onto white cardstock with Archival Jet Black ink. Stamp the Quote onto a different piece of white card using Vibrant Fuchsia and Forget-Me-Not Archival inks. Trim around the words shown and adhere over the black stamped quote with foam adhesive.
3. Stamp some stars from the Stars Stamp set using the same coloured Archival Inks. Trim and adhere to the card using foam adhesive.
Darkroom Door Look For Stars Quote Stamp
Darkroom Door Pinstripe Background Stamp
Darkroom Door Stars Stamp Set
Archival Inks: Jet Black, Forget-Me-Not, Vibrant Fuchsia
Non-stick Craft Sheet
This last card uses rich earthy tones for the Days Count Quote Stamp:
1. Stamp the clocks from the Tick Tock Stamp Set using a combination of Plum, Sepia and Coffee Archival inks to cover a piece of cream cardstock. Fill in any space with the Tick Tock stamp using Chrome Yellow Archival Ink. Adhere to a piece of brown cardstock then onto a folded plum card.
2. Stamp the Days Count Quote Stamp onto cream cardstock with Archival Sepia ink. Trim and adhere to brown cardstock. Ink the edges of the card with the Archival Sepia ink by tapping the ink directly onto the card stock. You can see a video of how that is done here.