1. Spritz White Linen Dylusions Spray onto a non-stick craft sheet. Press French Script Background Stamp into the ink and stamp onto the front of a folded black card. Repeat until you have stamped around all sides. Set aside to dry.
2. Stamp the VW Beetle Photo Stamp onto gloss card using Archival Jet Black ink. Colour the car using Squeezed Lemonade Distress Marker.
3. Sponge around the car using Pumice Stone Distress Ink for the road and Weathered Wood Distress Ink for the sky. Lightly sponge Peeled Paint Distress ink where the green foliage is.
4. Trim around stamped image and mount onto black card. Mount again onto yellow cardstock and lightly tap the Archival Jet Black ink pad onto the yellow card to add extra texture.
5. Adhere stamped panel to the front of the black card using foam adhesive to complete!
Anneke De Clerck has created 3 projects to share with us. Here is her first card:
1. Apply a layer of turquoise, yellow and pink acrylic paint on top of the corrugated cardboard using a brayer
2. Stamp the VW Beetle Photo Stamp twice with Archival Ink Jet Black on watercolor paper
3. Color the background on the first print with Distress Ink using a water brush
4. Color the car on the second print the same way. Add accents with a silver pen
5. Cut out the car and adhere to the first print with 3D tape
6. Punch two hearts out of scraps of painted paper
7. Stamp text on a scrap of paper and assemble the card as shown
1. Stamp the Polka Dots Background Stamp with Archival Ink Cobalt on a card panel
2. Stamp the VW Beetle Photo Stamp with the same ink on watercolor paper and cut out.
3. Color the car with Distress Ink Twisted Citron using a water brush
4. Stamp a wish on a scrap of painted paper and assemble the card as shown.
1. Apply several colors of acrylic paint to a card panel with a plastic card. Use white paint to make smooth colour transitions
2. Stamp the Eiffel Tower on the background with Archival Ink Jet Black.
3. Draw a horizon with a black fineliner, decorate with white dots using a Sharpie pen
4. Stamp text on the background with Archival Ink Jet Black and StazOn Ink Teal Blue
5. Stamp the car on white paper, add accents with a silver fineliner and cut out
6. Stamp the lady on a scrap of painted paper and cut out
7. Adhere the lady and the car to the card as shown
Robyn Wood loved that this stamp can be coloured to give totally different moods to a card – she did this one in hippie style patterns & colours as an ode to the paint job she wished she’d had done to her beetle.
Stamp Darkroom Door VW Beetle Photo Stamp twice onto white cardstock using black Archival ink. Using markers, colour the image that will be the bottom layer. The beetle will only need the edges coloured as another image is to be layered on top. Trim closely. Colour the second beetle, giving it a hippie style pattern and colouring. Think bright, fluoro colours, paisley patterns, sweeping swirls and huge, fat petaled flowers. Try a Google image search if you need inspiration! Trim closely and layer on top of other image using foam tape. Stamp a white card front all over with a paint splat image from the Darkroom Door Paint Splats set – be sure to clean the paint off immediately. Layer beetle image with bright pink at an angle and attach to card front.
Stamp Darkroom Door VW Beetle Photo stamp onto white cardstock using Tuxedo Black Momento ink. Colour the image using Copic markers, the colours used are listed below as a guide. Trim and layer with white, then orange cardstock and mount onto a craft coloured card front. Stamp the word vintage from Darkroom Door Vintage Automobiles set onto a scrap of white card using black ink and trim closely. Punch an oblong shape out of orange cardstock and add the word and two brads. Affix to card front using foam tape.
Darkroom Door VW Beetle Photo Stamp
Darkroom Door Classic Motorcycles Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Tour Eiffel Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door 1920's Chic Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Paint Splats Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Vintage Automobiles Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Polka Dots Background Stamp
Dylusions Ink Spray: White Linen
Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone, Broken China, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade
Distress Marker; Squeezed Lemonade
Archival Ink; Jet Black, Cobalt
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paint: Turquoise, Lemon, Magenta, Ruby, Sky, White, Tangerine
Silver & Black Fineliner
StazOn Ink: Teal Blue
Faber Castell Pitt pens – various colours
Acrylic paint in fluoro colours
Memento ink – Tuxedo Black
Copic markers – BG10, BG23, BG32, B00, C1, C3, Y11, YG23, YG25
Thanks so much for stopping by today!