1. Ink up the Hummingbird stamp with Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Spritz the stamp lightly with water and stamp onto smooth watercolour paper.
2. Swipe the same inks onto a non-stick craft sheet and pick up some of the ink with a wet paint brush. Flick the ink onto the card stock to create coloured droplets.
3. Stamp the sentiment from the Hummingbirds stamp set with Archival Jet Black ink.
4. Stamp the script stamp several times over white card stock using Walnut Stain Distress ink. Repeat without reinking to create lighter shades of stamping.
5. Distress the edges of both stamped pieces with a Tonic Paper Distresser. Wrap embroidery floss around the bottom of the bird image and tie at the front. Adhere panels to a folded Kraft card to complete!
1. Stamp the Hummingbird onto specialty stamping paper using Stormy Sky Distress ink and allow to dry. Over stamp with Archival Jet Black Ink, slightly off the first stamping so you create a shadow for the bird.
2. Stamp the script stamp around the edges of the card stock using Shaded Lilac and Stormy Sky Distress Inks. Sponge around the edges with Stormy Sky Distress Ink.
3. Adhere to black card stock, then onto a folded blue card to complete!
Darkroom Door Hummingbirds Rubber Stamp Set
Distress Inks: Stormy Sky, Shaded Lilac, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Walnut Stain
Archival Inks: Jet Black
Tonic Paper Distresser
Specialty Stamping Paper
Ink Blending Tool
Non-Stick Craft Sheet
Thanks for stopping by!