1. Swipe two or three colours of Distress Oxide ink pads onto a non-stick craft sheet and spritz lightly with water. Drag the tags through the ink until the tag is covered. Allow to dry.
2. Add a strip of wash tape to the bottom of the tag, then adhere a couple of torn strips of old book text.
3. Stamp the Sitting Cat Eclectic Stamp on top of the tape using Archival Jet Black ink pad.
4. Die cut some green yardstick using Tim Holtz Sizzix dies and adhere to top and bottom of tag.
5. Randomly sew lines around the border of the tag, using a straight stitch and zig zag stitch.
6. Adhere a quote from Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers, substituting the 'perfect' word with a stamped 'purrfect' using the Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamp Set. Draw a line around the words with a watercolour black pencil and wet with an aquas brush to create watery black lines to outline.
Here is a similar tag using the Sitting Dog Eclectic stamp, created in the same way:
Darkroom Door Sitting Cat Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Sitting Dog Eclectic Stamp
Darkroom Door Alphabet Medley Rubber Stamp Set
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Distress Heavyweight Tags
Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies
Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers
Thanks so much for stopping by!