Hi there! Today we are sharing more projects using the Skateboard Photo Stamp! If you missed Part 1, you can find that blog post here.
Anneke De Clerck has created four different cards using the Skateboard Photo Stamp! Here is the first one:
1. Apply stripes of paint on a 6 x 6" (15 x 15 cm) card panel
2. Add black and white paint on top randomly
3. Create letters and numbers by sponging through stencils using black and white acrylic paint
4. Stamp stains from the Coffee Time set with white paint
5. Stamp flowers from the Whimsical Words set wit black paint, add accents with a white pen
6. Stamp the Skateboard Photo Stamp with Archival Ink Jet Black on watercolor paper and cut out
7. Sponge letters on top with black paint, make drips with diluted light blue, yellow and turquoise paint
8. Color the skateboard with magenta paint
9. Add lime paint to the edges of the skateboard print and adhere it to the painted background using mini staples
1. Stamp the Skateboard Photo Stamp on watercolor paper using Archival Ink Cobalt
2. Color the print with Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron using a water brush
3. Cut a background out of painted paper and glue the stamped print on top
4. Stamp text using Archival Ink Cobalt
1. Color Distress Woodgrain Cardstock with Spray Stains Twisted Citron and Wilted Violet
2. Stamp the Skateboard Photo Stamp on watercolor paper using Distress Ink Wilted Violet
3. Color the skateboard with Distress Ink Twisted Citron using a water brush
4. Stamp text to the right upper corner using Archival Ink Jet Black
5. Paint wooden numbers with Distress Paint Twisted Citron
6. Assemble the card as shown, decorate with a paperclip and some ribbon
1. Pick up a thin layer of lime and sky paint with a brayer, make sure the lime paint is at one side, sky at the other
2. Load the Skateboard Photo Stamp with that paint and make a print
3. Overstamp with Archival Ink Jet Black
4. Stamp mini solid flowers from the Full Bloom Vol 2 set on scraps of paper using sky paint
5. Overstamp with the mini open flowers using Archival Ink Jet Black, cut out
6. Assemble the card as shown
has two cards to share:
1. I stamped the Skateboard Photo Stamp with Archival Ink Vermillion on smooth watercolor paper
2. I used Distress inkpads and a brush to watercolor the image. A stamping block was used as a palette.
3. The image was stamped once more with black Archival ink.
4. The cut out legs and board was glued onto the colored image.
5. Words from the Robot Vol 1 set are stamped onto the brick background and cut out too.
6. The image was glued onto black cardstock, and then onto a kraft card.
1. For this card I used watercolor paper
2. I used a MISTI stamping tool, a handy stamp positioner.
3. I inked the stamp with Distress Markers and misted with water. I stamped the colors one by one and let them dry inbetween, to avoid that the colors would mix. The colors I used are Rusty Hinge, Festive Berries, Faded Jeans and Hickory Smoke.
4. Then I over stamped the complete image with Archival Ink Watering Can.
5. I layered the image with brown cardstock.
6. Blue photo corners were used as arrows to embellish the card.
7. I glued the panel onto a white card, and stamped the words from the Happy Birthday set with Archival ink too.
Darkroom Door Skateboard Photo Stamp
Darkroom Door Full Bloom Vol 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Skater Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Coffee Time Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Whimsical Words Rubber Stamp Set
Darkroom Door Robot Vol 1 Rubber Stamp Set
Distress Ink: Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Rusty Hinge, Pumice Stone
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paint: Sky, Lime, Turquoise,White, Black, Lemon, Magenta
Archival Ink: Jet Black, Cobalt, Watering Can, Vermillion
Distress Woodgrain Cardstock
Distress Spray Stains: Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet
Distress Paint: Twisted Citron
Distress Markers: Rusty Hinge, Festive Berries, Faded Jeans, Hickory Smoke
Ranger Watercolour Paper
Donna Downey Signature Stencils: Mini Numbers Repeat, Mini Alpha Rerun
Thanks for stopping by today!